20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Hi All,

I want to sent an invitation letter to my parents who are in India for their TRV. I am here in Canada since last 8 years. My husband camelast year and is a PR. My only sibling is also here on a PR status. I am very confused on the supporting documents to attach with the letter of invitation. As my income is good, lawyer asked me to apply as the main sponsor and just mention my spouse basic information like DOB and name. Do you think my husband's financial documents are also needed? And my brother's? Please reply, its urgent.

Nimma78

May 20, 2017
Hi All,

I want to sent an invitation letter to my parents who are in India for their TRV. I am here in Canada since last 8 years. My husband camelast year and is a PR. My only sibling is also here on a PR status. I am very confused on the supporting documents to attach with the letter of invitation. As my income is good, lawyer asked me to apply as the main sponsor and just mention my spouse basic information like DOB and name. Do you think my husband's financial documents are also needed? And my brother's? Please reply, its urgent.
Recently my brother invited his in laws. My sister law sent the invitation letter. Both of them have sent their bank n tax papers along with house or property title. His in laws got multi entry visas. U need to send papers of urs, ur husband n ur sibling. No harm in sending extra supporting documents.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi All,

Hi,

For TRVs, it your parents' documents which matter more and not yours (including your financial documents).

Your parents must demonstrate they have much stronger ties to India than to Canada such as their employment/business, property/land, any dependent family (grandparents for example), good financial situation, etc. Previous travel history to the US, UK/Europe. Australia, etc would also help

Cheers