+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Tourist Visa denied 2x

blessed123

Feb 21, 2019
Do order GCMS notes just to understand if there are more concerns that need to be addressed.

I recommend waiting
sorry
He should go through the same super visa medical tests at a panel physician without mentioning that he is applying for a super visa.

If all goes well, he can apply for a super visa.... and then take it from there
so try to do the medical first and if everything goes well then i will do the supervisa?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
how will he do that?
For example:
1. Any work or events scheduled for the work he does in the home owners association

2. Any other volunteering or other work for charity/social/religious causes

3. If your nieces/nephews/siblings live with him + he can prove he takes care of them

blessed123

Feb 21, 2019
For example:
1. Any work or events scheduled for the work he does in the home owners association

2. Any other volunteering or other work for charity/social/religious causes

3. If your nieces/nephews/siblings live with him + he can prove he takes care of them

thank you for your help and time

blessed123

Feb 21, 2019
Your dad would need to establish some reasonable ties to the Philippines before he applies for a super visa

Hi Bryanna, question:if i will going to reapply my dad for supervisa, for the letter on invitation how long should i put the lenght of his stay? should i put 1 yr same as his insurance? is that will be ok since his 1.5months travel/tourist visa was denied?

blessed123

Feb 21, 2019
Hi Bryanna, question:if i will going to reapply my dad for supervisa, for the letter on invitation how long should i put the lenght of his stay? should i put 1 yr same as his insurance? is that will be ok since his 1.5months travel/tourist visa was denied?

hi Bryanna, question - i am going to apply my dad for super visa this month do you think it should be ok? Do I need to provide his income too or just submit the requirements for supervisa which is more on me?