+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Super Visa

element

Oct 21, 2020
Can any one apply parents super visa after applying for Parents sponsorship intention for lottery draw.

Mahmudju239

Jun 29, 2018
Hello fellows, I need your advice to bring my mother. I am a PR holder with four (04) members in my family. I want to bring my mother, who lives alone in my home country. To bring my mother, I am not able to earn $57,988 for 5 persons, which is required to meet the income requirements. My annual income is around $50,000. In this scenario, is there any way legally I can request or apply for a parent visitor visa? or any other visa? Please advise

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello fellows, I need your advice to bring my mother. I am a PR holder with four (04) members in my family. I want to bring my mother, who lives alone in my home country. To bring my mother, I am not able to earn $57,988 for 5 persons, which is required to meet the income requirements. My annual income is around $50,000. In this scenario, is there any way legally I can request or apply for a parent visitor visa? or any other visa? Please advise
Posting under Express Entry so post further questions under visitors. Only option is a visitor visa. She will have to show her own funds, travel history, ties to home country and reason to travel. It allows her to visit for up to 6 months not live in Canada. So she wants health insurance too.