+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Super visa

MrHsr

Oct 30, 2018
Help ! Hi, kindly help out pls ..
I have applied for my mother’s supervisa
After initial medial, she got further medical but in further medical doctor said the test and final results will take up to 90days approximately..
my first question :- how can I inform to CIC about these process? And will they wait for 90days for the final doctor’s result ?
Q2:- If the result doesn’t fall in our favour in that situation what will be cic’s decision? Will they reject our application?

Q 3:- To avoid the risk of “rejection” can I withdraw my application? Then can apply for visiting visa ? In the scenarios will the “supervisa withdrawn” effect on my visiting application ?

Pls it my humble request “kindly help me.
I really appreciate your suggestions and advice

Thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Help ! Hi, kindly help out pls ..
I have applied for my mother’s supervisa
After initial medial, she got further medical but in further medical doctor said the test and final results will take up to 90days approximately..
my first question :- how can I inform to CIC about these process? And will they wait for 90days for the final doctor’s result ?
The panel physician will inform IRCC.

Q2:- If the result doesn’t fall in our favour in that situation what will be cic’s decision? Will they reject our application?
Yes, most likely. It is necessary to pass the medicals to be considered for a super visa.

It seems your mother is being tested for TB. As you know, TB is considered a serious health hazard and IRCC will not allow someone with active TB into the country.

Q 3:- To avoid the risk of “rejection” can I withdraw my application? Then can apply for visiting visa ? In the scenarios will the “supervisa withdrawn” effect on my visiting application ?
The fact that your mom has to go through medical furtherance + her medical reports are on record, will affect her TRV application as well. She will most likely be asked to go through these medical tests/furtherance for her TRV application as well

Hope for the best. It may not be as serious as you think