+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents super visa query - Parkinsons

psehrawat

Jan 12, 2023
Fellow group members. I want to apply for super visa for my parents.
But my mother is diagnosed with Parkinsons disease, so I wanted to know the chances of approval in her case.
Has anyone been in the same boat?

Ozeekay

Dec 28, 2022
But my mother is diagnosed with Parkinsons disease, so I wanted to know the chances of approval in her case.
Parkinson's is a brain disorder. If you are worried about medical, i don't think its going to be an issue.

Reactions: psehrawat

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Parkinson's is a brain disorder. If you are worried about medical, i don't think its going to be an issue.

Yes it could be an issue so it depends how advanced the Pakinson’s is. You need to read the fine print of supervisa insurance because anything related to Parkinson’s will likely not get covered although supervisa insurance is only emergency care. She has to reapply for supervisa insurance every year and as Parkinson’s progresses it will likely be difficult to qualify for insurance. Without insurance the supervisa permit is no longer valid.

Reactions: Ozeekay

Ozeekay

Dec 28, 2022
Yes it could be an issue so it depends how advanced the Pakinson’s is. You need to read the fine print of supervisa insurance because anything related to Parkinson’s will likely not get covered although supervisa insurance is only emergency care. She has to reapply for supervisa insurance every year and as Parkinson’s progresses it will likely be difficult to qualify for insurance. Without insurance the supervisa permit is no longer valid.
Thank you for the correction.