+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents sponsorship

lufemontoya

Mar 20, 2018
Hi all, here is the situation, I applied for my parents sponsorship back in 2017. They came to Canada under super visa last year, and they are still here. They are going back home on April 18 but two days ago we received a letter to send the passport to the Canadian embassy in Colombia and we are not sure if we can get it done here, in Canada, there are only instructions about Colombia and nothing for Canada. It’s better to continue the process there and return to Colombia?

Vip23

Feb 25, 2019
Hi all, here is the situation, I applied for my parents sponsorship back in 2017. They came to Canada under super visa last year, and they are still here. They are going back home on April 18 but two days ago we received a letter to send the passport to the Canadian embassy in Colombia and we are not sure if we can get it done here, in Canada, there are only instructions about Colombia and nothing for Canada. It’s better to continue the process there and return to Colombia?
Better to call IRCC and check what can be done. They can guide you properly in this matter.