+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Sponsorship - Addition Family Information IMM 5406

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I am sponsoring my parents and I need little help to know whether both of them have to fill a separate -Additional family information (IMM 5406) or just principal applicant(my father) and one form only?

Please advice.

Regards
Silvi

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi All,

I am sponsoring my parents and I need little help to know whether both of them have to fill a separate -Additional family information (IMM 5406) or just principal applicant(my father) and one form only?

Please advice.

Regards
Silvi
1. Read the instructions "Principal applicants and ALL dependents over the age of 18 must complete the form" So your mother has to complete her own.

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi

1. Read the instructions "Principal applicants and ALL dependents over the age of 18 must complete the form" So your mother has to complete her own.
I read the instructions, but the form asks for applicant and spouse information. So if my mother also fills the same form, the information of the applicant and spouse remains the same. Basically, personal information remains the same, and difficult to identify who actually filled the form.

It's like

Father's form

Applicant Name: Father's name
Spouse Name: Mother's name

Mother's form

Spouse Name: Mother's Name

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

I read the instructions, but the form asks for applicant and spouse information. So if my mother also fills the same form, the information of the applicant and spouse remains the same. Basically, personal information remains the same, and difficult to identify who actually filled the form.

It's like

Father's form

Spouse Name: Mother's name

Mother's form

Spouse Name: Mother's Name
1. Look at the form again. You Mother and Father have different parents and different siblings, unless they are brother and sister marrying each other.