+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Sponsorship 2016-2018 - LONDON VISA OFFICE ONLY

shinningstar

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
you should contact your MP. and it is very sad to hear that especially other offices have already completed application from 2018.
I am waiting for the latest GCMS Notes. will see if any indication is there for any progress towards completion, otherwise will try to contact MP. Thanks for the suggestion.

kami999

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
nothing for me yet . I really haven't seen anything on London visa office. I don't even have a file number from them , the application was transferred to them in August.

did your file move.?

kami999

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi i am in the same boat. Can u please advice about the procedure ..
1. Know what is your riding. For example - Calgary Heritage is a riding in Calgary , SW
2 Find out who is the MP for that riding ( you can easily search on google after you know the answer for step 1)
3. There will be a contact method by email or phone , the MP will also have a website with local offices in the riding they are from.
4. Explain your situation by email with documentation and timelines so there is enough juice for your MP .

Hope that helps. Have you also pressed CIC ? as you are way beyond the normal processing times.

kami999

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
hello guys any updates on your files , nothing on mine London visa office is really frustrating and slow.