+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents 's convocation visa refused

jalucanada

Jan 19, 2020
in saving accounts 400000/- but in fixed deposit around 1880000/-i am not sure in saving account this amount is enough or not also i am confusing what kind of documents i need to submit for assets

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
What way i explain and satisfied this reason
as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Your purpose is valid. But for first time visitors in Canada it is ideal not to declare (on the application) to stay for more than a month.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What counts is what cash is available to use in liquid cash for travel. You need to show the various accounts but the savings account will need to show funds that can be used to cover travel expenses. I would imagine that is why she was refused due to insufficient assets.

jalucanada

Jan 19, 2020
What counts is what cash is available to use in liquid cash for travel. You need to show the various accounts but the savings account will need to show funds that can be used to cover travel expenses. I would imagine that is why she was refused due to insufficient assets.
what should she do for this situation

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Bro in india almost every parent get canada visa with max 10,000 cad , u have more than that. Its better u hire an agent in canada , that is how they all get visa. She already has one rejection why take a chance second time. Its better to pay a professional rather than facing rejection again. U need to priortise what is more important for u . Ur mom getting visa or money?
All parents getting TRV from India if they have over 10k is also incorrect. Consultants often provide very little added benefit if you feel competent to deal with putting the application together yourself.

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
Bro in india almost every parent get canada visa with max 10,000 cad , u have more than that. Its better u hire an agent in canada , that is how they all get visa. She already has one rejection why take a chance second time. Its better to pay a professional rather than facing rejection again. U need to priortise what is more important for u . Ur mom getting visa or money?

I paid a professional and they just wrote 2000$ in funds available however we had 10000$ in account.. sometimes agents do mistakes so better to apply yourself... my experience.. I know all are not bad but one can do themselves.

Reactions: canuck78

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
Is she able to save a bit more to at least get over the 10k. I would ask for 2-3 weeks but since you already asked for longer that creates some confusion. Is she asking to travel during summer holiday?

I had the worst experience with agent.

They only wrote 2000$ funds available for stay whereas we had 10000$ And they gave reason that we got so many visas with 2000$.

My fathers' place of issue of passport was Dubai and they wrote IND and they said that if they would have written Dubai it would be a problem.

They also said yes in front of my name in the form where they ask” will they accompany you to Canada”?

These are the misrepresentation that can happen if someone isn't handling your file carefully.

Also, these were the mistakes I found in the application form. Can you suggest could it be the reason for refusal?

Also, should I apply after correcting these mistakes or do it next year?

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
that is very sad, its not easy to find a reliable agent in India. it is better to get one from Canada.
Yes you are right... usually in Punjab people hire agent and I also didn;t considered reviewing the form.., worst decision I ever made.

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
that is very sad, its not easy to find a reliable agent in India. it is better to get one from Canada.

The refusal reason was: Purpose of visit and Financial assets..

Do you think these mistakes are the reason behind that?

And Should i reapply by correcting these or wait for next year

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
Why wait for next year. If u r in canada u can order gcms notes u will get to know the real reason for rejection and u can prepare ur next application accordingly. The refusal reasons that are given to u by canadian cobsulate are generic one's for every refusal.

Reason for applying next year is my dad works in dubai and will go there by march end and he wont get leave from his work before one year

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Already Applied for notes.

Thanks!!!
Agree with the suggestion. The incorrect savings amount could be one of the issues. Remember that it is liquid savings available to support travel that is important but also total amount of assets and savings. It would not make sense for someone to spend a good portion of their savings on a trip to Canada. The fact that your father lives and works in a 3rd country could be a stumbling block. It creates issues proving strong ties to your home country. I would make sure to explain that the consultant incorrectly indicated the savings amount and include proof of the previous statement so there isn’t a large increase in savings that is unusual.

Reactions: loveleen_62