Parents name missmatch: certificates vs passport

nbcipher

Mar 6, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dear Experts,

I am facing a problem which I do not understand what to do with.

My father's name in all educational records: MD. Khairul Alam Bhuiyan (MD is a short form of Mohammad), but on my passport and birth certificate(and on his also), his name is spelled Mohammad Khairul Alam Bhuiyan

My mother's name in educational document is Nazma Aktar (with an A), but on my passport, and birth certificate(and on hers too) is Nazma Akter (with an E)

What type of problem I may face in EE processing and how to address it.

Thanks in advance for helping.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Dear Experts,

I am facing a problem which I do not understand what to do with.

My father's name in all educational records: MD. Khairul Alam Bhuiyan (MD is a short form of Mohammad), but on my passport and birth certificate(and on his also), his name is spelled Mohammad Khairul Alam Bhuiyan

My mother's name in educational document is Nazma Aktar (with an A), but on my passport, and birth certificate(and on hers too) is Nazma Akter (with an E)

What type of problem I may face in EE processing and how to address it.

Thanks in advance for helping.
Get one and same person affidavits for your mother and father and submit with letter of explanation under client information folder.

Reactions: nbcipher

nbcipher

Mar 6, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Get one and same person affidavits for your mother and father and submit with letter of explanation under client information folder.
Thank you very much hitesh. Should I make the affidavits or my parents needs to do that? If it is I, then should I make one affidavit for both of the names or different ones? Thanks again.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Thank you very much hitesh. Should I make the affidavits or my parents needs to do that? If it is I, then should I make one affidavit for both of the names or different ones? Thanks again.
Your parents should make the affidavit individually.

Reactions: nbcipher