+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Medical - Panel Physician Referred for Sputum Test

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey Everyone, my mother went for upfront medical for Super Visa application. However, today we received a request for additional information from IRCC and need to complete the appointment within 30 days. On contacting the panel physician we found IRCC has requested for sputum test. However, he told us that the results of sputum test takes quite a bit of time.

My mother got an appointment for 10 days from now. Given the timeline of the test, the physician wouldn't be able to upload the results within the 30 day timeframe. Do I need to complete a webform, once the appointment is completed, to notify IRCC. Or is there a compliance letter that I should ask my physician for?
Sputum test and repeat x-ray takes 2-3 months. IRCC doesn’t expect you to send in results within 30 days and there is no extra form needed. Further TB testing is very commonly requested so IRCC so IRCC is aware of the timeframe. It is impossible to complete in 30 days. IRCC doesn’t want people to delay the process so they want people to seek out an appointment within 30 days if one is available. Results are beyond most people’s control.