+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents immigration application

vic_guy3

Jul 7, 2013
So, I applied to sponsor my parents many years ago. My sponsorship application was approved and I got a letter indicating that "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in London for further processing."

The document also stated that I should ask my parents to complete their medical and send the IMM1017B UPFRONT to London office directly.

My parents have now completed the medical and have received the IMM1017B, but how do we send them to London? by mail? but I cannot find the mailing address for London office anywhere?

Do I scan the documents and upload them to case-specific inquiry webpage of London office.

Your guidance is appreciated.

Thank you

vic_guy3

Jul 7, 2013
Note that there is no address written on the letter I received from CIC. It just says, "send it to London office"

Will this be the same as Canadian embassy in London ?

vic_guy3

Jul 7, 2013
Is case-specific online inquiry the only way to send your medical IMM-1017B UPFRONT to London Immigration office?

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vic_guy3 said:
Is case-specific online inquiry the only way to send your medical IMM-1017B UPFRONT to London Immigration office?
Its the best way. Given that your parents completed emedicals, they are already in the system. All Cic needs from you is the medical EMI number to connect the specific medical checks to your case.