Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-20-2023
AOR Received.
24-04-2024
Med's Request
25-04-2024
My parents are currently outside of Canada and are scheduled for their medical on May 13th. They are flying to Canada as tourists from June to July 2024 and I'm wondering what will happen if they receive their passport request while they are in Canada?

Any thoughts? or anyone who had the same experience?

Thank you!

Last edited:

kissmyass

Jun 7, 2013
:) :) :)

I am my mother's sponsor and also representative (I submitted "Use of Representative").

I just received a letter that reads as the following (click to show):

MY MOTHER'S NAME
MY ADDRESS IN CANADA (!!!)

As per Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugees Protection Act (“the Act”), in order for you to receive
permanent residence an officer must be satisfied that both you and your applicable family members are not
inadmissible and meet the requirements of the Act.
Furthermore, Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that: “A person who makes an
application must answer truthfully all questions put to them
for the purpose of the examination and must produce a
visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.”

After a preliminary review of your application, the following has been deemed required:
Please provide the current residential address for yourself and your dependant family member (if applicable). You
must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately throughout the
processing of your application.

MY MOTHER'S UCI AND NAME:
> Police Certificate
> RPRF

- She currently doesn't live in Canada. Why is the letter that is being issued to my mother has my address? (In her application, I made sure her address is correct i.e. original country and where she lives now)
- Should I be worried about this address thing and the fact that the letter (albeit an electronic PDF file) is issued under my address in Canada?!
- Is it normal to ask for Police Certificate? Is this going to slow the process a lot?
- Regarding the truthful answer remark above: Is this a template letter that everyone receives? Or should I be worried that there was a mistake/typo on the application? I/she obviously have answered all the questions absolutely truthfully (and there is nothing secret anyways!)

Thanks

Last edited:

pg23

Dec 7, 2023
Hi All
I need your help / information regarding the medical review status in GCKey. Kindly post your inputs incase you or others have experienced..
I completed my medical test from outside canada and hospital also confirmed report submission to IRCC. Before test status stated as usual " need medical report check your message"
Soon after the report was submitted by medical center, status is now blank..Its not displaying recieved or reviewing or completed, passed etc.
Unless this stage is cleared, process will not move ahead.

Dec 4, 2021
Good afternoon to all my friends
My timeline as following:
Invited to apply: Oct. 17th 2023
Application submitted: Dec. 14th 2023
Received additional documents: Mar. 20 2024
Documents Type: Aadhar Card & voter id
I feel your and my timeline are very close.
Application suubmitted : Dec 18 , 2023
Received addition documents : April 4,2024
Documents requested : aadhar , voter id , matriculation certificate etc

Reactions: Adeep2112

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Thanks!, that is my understanding too, "?" link it tells me to upload Information Printout Sheet that will be provided by the clinic, have you heard about it?. Also for the Fingerprints what should I upload?
Any receipt or anything given to you after the Biometrics that you can upload?

law_uqam

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
we just received the message which asked for additional document including police certificate and CSQ. I can understand Police Certificate, however how can I provide them the CSQin 30 days without getting any eligiblity decision letter. the processing time for CSQ is 3 months.

CSQ: Once you receive a sponsorship eligiblity decision letter from our office, you must submit an undertaking application to the Provincial Government of Quebec to obtain a CSQ (Certificat de sélection du Québec) from the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI). You must enclose a copy of your sponsorship eligiblity decision letter with your undertaking application to MIFI. Instructions to obtain a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) can be found on this website: https://www.quebec.ca/en/immigration/sponsor-family-member

This must be received at this office by: 2024/05/30

ss_2015

Star Member
May 5, 2015
:) :) :)

I am my mother's sponsor and also representative (I submitted "Use of Representative").

I just received a letter that reads as the following (click to show):

MY MOTHER'S NAME
MY ADDRESS IN CANADA (!!!)

As per Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugees Protection Act (“the Act”), in order for you to receive
permanent residence an officer must be satisfied that both you and your applicable family members are not
inadmissible and meet the requirements of the Act.
Furthermore, Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that: “A person who makes an
application must answer truthfully all questions put to them
for the purpose of the examination and must produce a
visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.”

After a preliminary review of your application, the following has been deemed required:
Please provide the current residential address for yourself and your dependant family member (if applicable). You
must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately throughout the
processing of your application.

MY MOTHER'S UCI AND NAME:
> Police Certificate
> RPRF

- She currently doesn't live in Canada. Why is the letter that is being issued to my mother has my address? (In her application, I made sure her address is correct i.e. original country and where she lives now)
- Should I be worried about this address thing and the fact that the letter (albeit an electronic PDF file) is issued under my address in Canada?!
- Is it normal to ask for Police Certificate? Is this going to slow the process a lot?
- Regarding the truthful answer remark above: Is this a template letter that everyone receives? Or should I be worried that there was a mistake/typo on the application? I/she obviously have answered all the questions absolutely truthfully (and there is nothing secret anyways!)

Thanks
All are normal. Mine for my mother also shows my address in Canada. PCC is also normal. All those make sure answer truthful blah blah are also general email draft sent to everyone.

Reactions: kissmyass

kissmyass

Jun 7, 2013
All are normal. Mine for my mother also shows my address in Canada. PCC is also normal. All those make sure answer truthful blah blah are also general email draft sent to everyone.
Thank you! I freaked out yesterday, I was like: Gawd, why did they mess up the address? I re-read every form making sure everything is correct and no misspelling, etc.

It's good to know that they are normal and generic/template. Thanks!

chotu123

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014