+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

PGPnow

Oct 17, 2022
hi everyone,

I have received a letter asking me to send in the financial assistance form IMM 5768 again as my previous one did not have the signature.
The reason why it did not have the signature is, that field is restricted and for some reason I can't add anything at all there. I have tried way too many times.
I had written to IRCC about this, sent my signature separately and in a letter stating all this and I signed that letter too.
I spoke with representatives and they confirmed printing the form and signing is not an option and all I can do is try adding the signature to the form again.

I am not sure what else I can do and would really appreciate some help from this community.
Thanks a lot for your eyes and help!!

Update: this is what I see in the form (adobe):
- imm5768 signature field is not editable
- Adobe suggests printing a copy of pdf (save) so I can add signature
- when I print as pdf, Adobe then does not let me as the form needs permissions - it is restricted!

Last edited:

ILoveCanada9999

Oct 22, 2021
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know when we will receive the Medical update from GC Key after the Medical submission? The doctor from the Panel Physician said that there was a mild fibronodular change right upper lobe from the chest X-ray. But he said it depends on the IRCC to decide whether there will be a furtherance letter or not. It's been more than 1 week and I haven't received any update from GC Key.

Thanks a lot!

Tykoon

Dec 15, 2023
hi everyone,

I have received a letter asking me to send in the financial assistance form IMM 5768 again as my previous one did not have the signature.
The reason why it did not have the signature is, that field is restricted and for some reason I can't add anything at all there. I have tried way too many times.
I had written to IRCC about this, sent my signature separately and in a letter stating all this and I signed that letter too.
I spoke with representatives and they confirmed printing the form and signing is not an option and all I can do is try adding the signature to the form again.

I am not sure what else I can do and would really appreciate some help from this community.

- when I print as pdf, Adobe then does not let me as the form needs permissions - it is restricted!
Use Firefox to sign electronically. I hope this help

GC

Dec 15, 2014
hi everyone,

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
hi everyone,

Print the form, sign it manually, scan and send. This is what i did and they haven't come back on it. They accepted it.
The form is restricted hence it cannot be signed electronically.

Reactions: Adeep2112

Solarmanng

Nov 11, 2015
hi everyone,

You can sign the form electronically with ease. Here is what you need to do.
1. Fill out all the fields as required except the signature field.
2. Print the form to pdf (Note that I used Microsoft Print to PDF as Adobe PDF printer never worked for it)
3. Then you will be able to sign the form electronically with any PDF Fill & Sign application.

I hope that helps!

ss_2015

Star Member
May 5, 2015
If someone is in Canada when they get the passport request, is there an office in Canada to send the passport to or it should be sent to the regional consulate of their home country?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
If someone is in Canada when they get the passport request, is there an office in Canada to send the passport to or it should be sent to the regional consulate of their home country?
You need to notify IRCC that you are in Canada. There is different step to follow for virtual landing if PA is inside Canada.

chotu123

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
10-01-2015
IELTS Request
with app
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-09-2015
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Got Pre-Arrival letter for my parents yesterday. Does that mean application went through initial stages? Medical and biometrics were completed in march
congrats. whats your timeline?

commando

Jan 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Yes
anyone here who's parent's/principal applicant is outside Canada ? Specifically India and has received AOR. What is your timeline like? When did you submit the application?