Apr 8, 2015
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Thank you! Received PCC request in a separate request this afternoon.

Regards!

Reactions: chotu123 and GNPLC

Nedi27

Star Member
Oct 19, 2023
I just want to ask with regards to the medical process, its says Review of medical results - April 16, 2024. You passed the medical exam. Is this both for the principal applicant and dependent? I'm just confused cause the doctor ask for a psychiatry report for my father after they finished the medical exams to be submitted once available. So I expected that we will not see any result/update until we submit the report needed. My mother is the principal applicant and my dad is the dependent.

Ag2023

Nov 14, 2023
I just want to ask with regards to the medical process, its says Review of medical results - April 16, 2024. You passed the medical exam. Is this both for the principal applicant and dependent? I'm just confused cause the doctor ask for a psychiatry report for my father after they finished the medical exams to be submitted once available. So I expected that we will not see any result/update until we submit the report needed. My mother is the principal applicant and my dad is the dependent.
yeah ideally it should be for both. When did you complete the medical exam ?

kvk1981

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
I have applied on November 28th and haven't heard back. Did not receive AOR as well. Online status shows Submitted on PR portal. Anyone in the same situation?

Reactions: chotu123

imacuser

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Just got an update that my application was sent to Vancouver office but I heard it is slow? Anyone has any experience with it?
Unfortunately yes. Files can get stuck for long in any office but Vancouver office is known to be slowest. So before if there was a 20% chance of slow processing, now its 90% percent. They have recently started working on 2022 applications from what I have read. There was even a news article about how slow it is and so many people are frustrated. Unfortunately neither IRCC, nor any MP has helped or look into it.

Reactions: BOWPhelp

skp-13

Apr 4, 2024
I have applied on November 28th and haven't heard back. Did not receive AOR as well. Online status shows Submitted on PR portal. Anyone in the same situation?
Yes Applied 20th November and No response yet. But i was able to get file number starting with XF and know where its being processed by calling them.