VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2011
LANDED..........
30-12-2011
Reactions: Nithyasuba

Nithyasuba

Jun 6, 2019
Nov 3 applicant. waiting for AOR
I have the XF file number but unable to link. will wait until I receive a formal AOR
I also got xf file number submitted on Dec 6, still no update. Unable to link my application. Haven’t receive aor yet .

Last edited:

tnithy

Jan 22, 2024
My mom currently lives in India and I'm sponsoring her PR through PGP.
I applied for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from India.
I want to know how to get a PCC for her 12 months stay in Canada as a visitor.

Could someone clarify? Thank you.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
My mom currently lives in India and I'm sponsoring her PR through PGP.
I applied for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from India.
I want to know how to get a PCC for her 12 months stay in Canada as a visitor.

Could someone clarify? Thank you.
Did IRCC request PCC from Canada? They usually do not request for that.

punjabiguy

Feb 10, 2015
Looks like from Trend here people who submitted application in Dec 2024 still Waiting to hear like i do submitted in DEC 2024

Deepu Punjab

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hi ,
Submitted file Nov23, got the Biometric request for my parents.
I haven't received any official AOR confirmation yet? Will I be getting any official AOR or is it just what's on the top right corner of the biometric letter for the Application#

Thanks!

Last edited:

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi ,
Submitted file Nov23, got the Biometric request for my parents.
I haven't received any official AOR confirmation yet? Will I be getting any official AOR or is it just what's on the top right corner of the biometric letter.

Thanks!
AOR email should be sent to sponsor's email account. It's not "titled" AOR. But it's an email with the application number and stating that IRCC has received your application.

Reactions: Deepu Punjab

tnithy

Jan 22, 2024
Did IRCC request PCC from Canada? They usually do not request for that.
I see this information needed in the letter sent out to my Mom:
=======================================
Police Certificate: You are required to provide a copy of your original police certificate from India.
Please follow these instructions to ensure you provide the correct police certificate:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/policecertificates/
how.html

I see this information needed in the letter sent out to me:
=======================================
Police Certificate: The principal applicant and their dependant family member (if applicable) must provide police certificates from:
 The country where they currently live, and
 Any country they have resided for a period of six months or longer since the age of 18.
Your relative is required to obtain the police certificate from that country’s law enforcement authorities. Please send a copy of the original police certificate to this office as soon as they receive it. Follow these instructions to ensure you provide the correct police certificates: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.

I couldn't understand how to proceed further between these two; hence I asked the Q here regarding getting PCC from Canada for her stay.
If this is not needed, I'm good too.

Deepu Punjab

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
AOR email should be sent to sponsor's email account. It's not "titled" AOR. But it's an email with the application number and stating that IRCC has received your application.
I applied through the agent and he said he hasn't received any email except the biometric request so far and he is not able to link the file yet. Just wandering if that is normal

Thanks!

Tykoon

Dec 15, 2023
I applied through the agent and he said he hasn't received any email except the biometric request so far and he is not able to link the file yet. Just wandering if that is normal

Thanks!
Deepu i'm also not able to linkk th application. Parent pakke karne bahut aukhe

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally received an update!

Application submitted: 15 Oct 2023
AOR: 03 Apr 2024
Biometric request: 03 Apr 2024

Hopefully now the trend continues.