alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
So what I am sensing is that Vancouver office folks are doomed? That office will take forever?
Anyone here from Vancouver? how can we contact the office and tell them to speed up things. I dont want my parents waiting for another 2-3 years
Hi I applied on Nov 3, received AOR on Mar 11, Biometric on Mar 18 and sponsor approval on Mar 20. My parents are back home and their file transfer to Vancouver Immigration.

Ag2023

Nov 14, 2023
PCC is required from every country where there have lived for at least 6 months from the age of 18 or over. I got another follow-up letter saying that, so now I also need to get one from Canada since they've been here for over 12 months.
hey, are you getting a RCMP criminal record check ? If yes, whats the processing time ? Thanks

Nithyasuba

Jun 6, 2019
PCC is required from every country where there have lived for at least 6 months from the age of 18 or over. I got another follow-up letter saying that, so now I also need to get one from Canada since they've been here for over 12 months.
Hi,
My application is not opened yet, Can I apply PCC from India now and upload before they ask?

Nedi27

Oct 19, 2023
Our invitation was from Mississauga Office but our additional documents letter came from Sydney Office, does that mean our application is transferred from Mississauga to Sydney office for processing? Its been a month now after sending our additional documents and still no update.

viraj7565

Aug 17, 2018
I got couple of updates on my profile yesterday:

Medical update - Passed medical exam on 21st March, 2024

And

Final decision
  • March 20, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I dont know what the final decision date means, did anyone get anything like this ?
Thanks !

pg23

Dec 7, 2023
Our invitation was from Mississauga Office but our additional documents letter came from Sydney Office, does that mean our application is transferred from Mississauga to Sydney office for processing? Its been a month now after sending our additional documents and still no update.
We also received addional docs request from sydney processing office. No AOR and also unable link to GcKey.
I remember viewing elsewhere that processing may not move as quickly as from other offices
Keeping fingers crossed and hope application is not stranded for long tjme at each stage !!

Mar 22, 2024
Vietnam
We also received addional docs request from sydney processing office. No AOR and also unable link to GcKey.
I remember viewing elsewhere that processing may not move as quickly as from other offices
Keeping fingers crossed and hope application is not stranded for long tjme at each stage !!
This is TRUE, my application move from Sydney to Mississauga and it delays processing time. Hopefully we can hear some good news soon.

canmart

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
I got couple of updates on my profile yesterday:

Medical update - Passed medical exam on 21st March, 2024

And

Final decision
  • March 20, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I dont know what the final decision date means, did anyone get anything like this ?
Thanks !
It means final decision has been made.

canmart

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
Help please.
I got biometrics request for my parents today. However, when I link their application using gc key, I can see that their application has their biometrics info from their visitor visa application. Do they still need to do the biometrics again?
Yes, Bio-metrics needs to be done again.