+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

nims38

Apr 3, 2017
I just received an email stating that "Your application does not meet the requirements for processing as the following item(s)
is/are missing or incomplete:". In detail they are asking for Form 5669 to be submitted again. Is that normal heading when they request for additional documents?
My parents didnt hand-sign the form since it was electronic form we thought e-sign is what they need but looks like thats not the case.

Last edited:

Nithyasuba

Jun 6, 2019
I just received an email stating that "Your application does not meet the requirements for processing as the following item(s)
is/are missing or incomplete:". In detail they are asking for Form 5669 to be submitted again. Is that normal heading when they request for additional documents?
When did you submitted your application?

ss_2015

Star Member
May 5, 2015
My parents didnt hand-sign the form since it was electronic form we thought e-sign is what they need but looks like thats not the case.
Yes it is the normal email to request for documents.

Reactions: nims38

Shankar Iyer

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Yes this is normal, it means according to them the documents you provided are missing or incomplete and hence the application is does not meet the criteria for them to begin the processing. Once you submit everything they're asking for they'll deem you application as complete and start the processing. So do not worry.

Reactions: nims38

Shankar Iyer

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Just an update, completed biometric on Mar 14, I have received sponsorship eligibility letter on Mar 15. In the letter it says if you not submitted any documents please resubmit, so I m going to sit tight and wait for their correspondence, well let's all hope they take it to closure at the earliest.
My time lines I have updated it in the tracker
Where is the tracker, can you or someone share the link to it please?

Nithyasuba

Jun 6, 2019
I spoke to CIC , they mentioned currently Nov28’2023 application is in process . I think I need to wait for another few weeks. To check my application status.
They also mentioned once my application has opened then I can link my application to ircc portal till that I cannot do much .

Hypatia

Star Member
Feb 22, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Scarborough, ON
App. Filed.......
15-06-2020
I spoke to CIC , they mentioned currently Nov28’2023 application is in process . I think I need to wait for another few weeks. To check my application status.
They also mentioned once my application has opened then I can link my application to ircc portal till that I cannot do much .
How did you to contact IRCC? If you could please let me know. Thanks!

Jessica_chen

Jan 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted on Nov 12th, still nothing received.

Xharmanx

May 3, 2022
Reactions: Avro and Hypatia