SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Would you please help me. Confused about form 5406. My mother is widow and my sisters are married. Do they need to fill this 5406 form and sign or only my mom? I got the additional doc request

Avro

Jan 12, 2017
I got a request to go for biometrics this morning for my mother

Interested submitted: 2020
Invitation received: October 12, 2023
Sponsoring: Parents-inside Canada
Application submitted: October 22, 2023
Additional info Requested on: January 19, 2024
Info requested: New passports, Aadhar, Voters ID.
Partial Info submitted: Aadhar and Voter ID on January 22, waiting for renewed passports
Biometrics fees requested: February 06, 2024 (paid and uploaded receipt same day)
New passports submitted: February 14, 2024
AOR received: February 20, 2024 (resent imm5768e)
Processing Office: Case Processing Centre in Mississauga
Biometrics requested: March 13, 2024
Biometrics Completed: March 28, 2024 (appointment scheduled)
Sponsorship Approval:
Link Application:
Medical:
PCC:
PPR:
COPR
I got the biometric request for my mother today as well, but haven't received the AOR email yet. Anyone in the same boat as mine? It doesn't even allow me to link the application with a GC KEy even though I have an application mumber now

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi, Would you please help me. Confused about form 5406. My mother is widow and my sisters are married. Do they need to fill this 5406 form and sign or only my mom? I got the additional doc request
only your mom needs to fill this form. But all her children should be listed in the form. (regardless of their marital status/residency)

Reactions: SNS76

Shankar Iyer

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
I got the biometric request for my mother today as well, but haven't received the AOR email yet. Anyone in the same boat as mine? It doesn't even allow me to link the application with a GC KEy even though I have an application mumber now
Just call IRCC 1-888-576-8502, i wasn't able to link the application despite getting AOR. they walked me through the steps and it linked

Reactions: Nithyasuba and Avro

pg23

Dec 7, 2023
Hi All
Need information about linking PGP application to gckey account..

1. Can i link application with XF prefix which i recd recently? Or should we wait till AOR with actual file no?
2. Family size - should i count co-sponsor and child of the sponsor also alongwith principal and dependant application
3. I do not have family name on passport and as per instruction provided family name was left blank.
However to link first name and family name is mandatory..How to beat this and any workaround?

Kindly support...Thanks in advance

kiqr

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hi All
Need information about linking PGP application to gckey account..

1. Can i link application with XF prefix which i recd recently? Or should we wait till AOR with actual file no?
2. Family size - should i count co-sponsor and child of the sponsor also alongwith principal and dependant application
3. I do not have family name on passport and as per instruction provided family name was left blank.
However to link first name and family name is mandatory..How to beat this and any workaround?

Kindly support...Thanks in advance
What worked for me after multiple trials was:

1. Remove X. Your application number will start with F.
2. Family size would be 4 in your case (your parents, sponsor and cosponsor). Child is not included. For us also we are family size of 5 but 4 worked in linking the application.
3. Use application number and UCI number (principal applicants UCI). Then choose place of birth option.

Reactions: Nithyasuba

wo403

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Submitted my parents application on Dec 6, 2023. Got an email this morning saying we missed attaching the CV for my mother (dependent) in the application , who is a housewife. I'm leaving this message for any one in the future wondering.