+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

himanimehta

Nov 8, 2019
That’s the one just print it and there are two parts I think where you tick yes then the third page where it says full name write the full name of the applicant as it appears in the passport. The document looks kind of like a screenshot but that is it.
So that's the thing, in the letter, there is no option to tick yes or enter name. I also dont know how to post images here :(
first two pages are asking for the documents they want, third page is describing how to submit the documents, and thats it

abcd4513

Oct 13, 2023
So as my previous quote post indicates, I was requested a proof of relationship between my parents and responded. I received another letter today now requesting a proof of relationship between myself and the principal applicant (my father). Again, I submitted my passport, everything else that was required was also submitted. They already have had 2 super visas. Plus, is IRCC going through one thing at a time and sending letters ad hoc without checking the whole application? lol. But wait, we'll probably get a strike from these guys in a few months for higher wages like we had from the CRA last year.
I still hadn't responded to their previous request about the proof of relationship between me and my father. I received another letter today saying the application is deemed incomplete and I need to provide an Option C print showing my income for the previous 3 years, even though I gave them the consent form to get my data from CRA directly. But the application number on the letter started with F instead of XF, so I went on CIC My Account and was able to add the application. I don't understand how my application is "incomplete" but I can still have access to it on CIC Online. And also, what about the previous email that they sent that I haven't responded to yet? So confusing.

LTE

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
I still hadn't responded to their previous request about the proof of relationship between me and my father. I received another letter today saying the application is deemed incomplete and I need to provide an Option C print showing my income for the previous 3 years, even though I gave them the consent form to get my data from CRA directly. But the application number on the letter started with F instead of XF, so I went on CIC My Account and was able to add the application. I don't understand how my application is "incomplete" but I can still have access to it on CIC Online. And also, what about the previous email that they sent that I haven't responded to yet? So confusing.
Yes, please arrange all desired paper work before the last date on the letter/s. Reply via the email or other method as instructed on the letter received from ircc. If no X then you have your application number now. You may use that to refer in your different communication.

law_uqam

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
This month I received 2 emails from CIC asking for additional information including new 5406e(Additional Family Information) and 5669e(schedule 1). They mentioned "information has not been provided or is not the correct version." I have 2 questions

1- I checked the information in my submitted application and all is correct, beside that, it was a online forms
2- why they asked us to provide those forms for Principal Applicant and all dependants aged 18 and over, whether accompanying or not.

they asked mentioned: Note: Although the current form states that an electronic signature is acceptable, due to legislation changes as of May 22nd, 2018, a handwritten signature is required for this form.

fulton1712

Star Member
Jun 27, 2022
Alberta
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Edmonton
LANDED..........
08-10-2019
So that's the thing, in the letter, there is no option to tick yes or enter name. I also dont know how to post images here :(
first two pages are asking for the documents they want, third page is describing how to submit the documents, and thats it
Try giving them a call and they can guide your further.

abcd4513

Oct 13, 2023
Yes, please arrange all desired paper work before the last date on the letter/s. Reply via the email or other method as instructed on the letter received from ircc. If no X then you have your application number now. You may use that to refer in your different communication.
I still have not responded to their requests but I received the AOR today. Does that mean they found everything that they needed? I had the signed 5768, proof of relationship etc. everything included with the original application.

Reactions: LTE

Hypatia

Star Member
Feb 22, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Scarborough, ON
App. Filed.......
15-06-2020
Got AOR today. But the letter also says:

"In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
  • A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number."
I already submitted this form with the original application (I see it in the downloadable zip folder), hand-signed and scanned it. Not sure what the issue is, but I'm going to upload the original form, even if it says "if not already submitted." Or should I not? Wondering why they had to mention it...confusing.

Last edited:

Shankar Iyer

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
What is the IRCC call center number if I want to phone? It is so hard to locate it online, or I don't know where to find it. Can someone help please?

Thanks

Shankar Iyer

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Got AOR today. But the letter also says:

"In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
  • A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number."
I already submitted this form with the original application, hand-signed and scanned it. Not sure what the issue is, but I'm going to upload the original form, even if it says "if not already submitted."
Its their standard response to everyone who gets the AOR, I got the same and resent the 5768 via the web form and got a confirmation that it was uploaded in a couple of days.

Reactions: Hypatia