+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

harupit200281

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
Hello folks,

I received mail via Canada post to submit Proof of Relationship-Sponsor: Voter ID card, Aadhar Card and old school certificate (Fifth class, Middle class, and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). If you are unable to provide these items, you may provide the principal applicant's ration card, your Indian passport (expired and current) and/or OCI, and PAN/Income TAX card.

Out of above request I do have only: Aadhar card, secondary and higher secondary school certificate. OCI and surrender Indian passport. Would it be okay?
Please advice, if any one have received this type of doc request.

Thanks
Can you tell me how did you solve this? I am facing the same issue.

himanimehta

Nov 8, 2019
Hi , I got an email today from IRCC asking o resubmit IMM5406 and consent and declaration form (which they say is attached to the letter). Has someone else being asked for consent and declaration form? Where do I find it because it's not in the letter and I can't find any such form on the website?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Hi , I got an email today from IRCC asking o resubmit IMM5406 and consent and declaration form (which they say is attached to the letter). Has someone else being asked for consent and declaration form? Where do I find it because it's not in the letter and I can't find any such form on the website?
Which date you submit your application?

lionheart216

Feb 21, 2024
How do you guys receive request for further requirements and the AOR? Through email? Or through the portal used to make the application? I'm being paranoid so I went back to my application. We put an email address in the imm0008 (generic application form for Canada), but I realize we didn't put any email address in the im1344 (Applicaiton to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking)

fulton1712

Star Member
Jun 27, 2022
Alberta
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Edmonton
LANDED..........
08-10-2019
Yes it's attached at the bottom of the email, tick that you give consent and type applicant in full where it says to digitally sign

himanimehta

Nov 8, 2019
Did they not attach the PDF at the end of the email?
There is a PDF (the letter), and in that PDF they have asked -
"Consent & Declaration Form (PA): Consent & Declaration Form (PA): The Consent and Declaration form submitted is incomplete. Please submit a complete Consent and Declaration form attached to the letter. This form should be completed and signed by the Principal Applicant. To sign, the Principal Applicant must enter their name as it appears on their passport in the designated signature field. "

But there is no link for this form where the PA has to sign.

inder009

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Canada
I got a request to submit proof of relationship between my parents. Marriage certificate was already submitted, but they are asking for adhar and voter card, they both have their birth dates wrong in those docs. Shoul i upload these anyways or get it fixed prior to submitting? Voter id card also also has written on it that its not a proof of date of birth

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
I got a request to submit proof of relationship between my parents. Marriage certificate was already submitted, but they are asking for adhar and voter card, they both have their birth dates wrong in those docs. Shoul i upload these anyways or get it fixed prior to submitting? Voter id card also also has written on it that its not a proof of date of birth
Can you please share the date of app submission?

fulton1712

Star Member
Jun 27, 2022
Alberta
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Edmonton
LANDED..........
08-10-2019
There is a PDF (the letter), and in that PDF they have asked -
"Consent & Declaration Form (PA): Consent & Declaration Form (PA): The Consent and Declaration form submitted is incomplete. Please submit a complete Consent and Declaration form attached to the letter. This form should be completed and signed by the Principal Applicant. To sign, the Principal Applicant must enter their name as it appears on their passport in the designated signature field. "

But there is no link for this form where the PA has to sign.
That’s the one just print it and there are two parts I think where you tick yes then the third page where it says full name write the full name of the applicant as it appears in the passport. The document looks kind of like a screenshot but that is it.

fulton1712

Star Member
Jun 27, 2022
Alberta
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Edmonton
LANDED..........
08-10-2019
That’s the one just print it and there are two parts I think where you tick yes then the third page where it says full name write the full name of the applicant as it appears in the passport. The document looks kind of like a screenshot but that is it.
I don’t know how to share pics here or I would show you mine