File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi all forum members pls help us .in our file cic ask us to do medical for Non accompanying dependent . But our non accompanying dependent dont have passport.and she dont want to make passport and to do medical. Can cic exempt medical for non accompanying dependent..Thanks
Who is the non accompanying dependent? The short answer is no, there's no way to get an exemption. All dependents (non accompanying and accompanying) must complete and pass the medical or the application will be refused.

Reactions: vihan

vihan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 feb 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 17 march 2016 AOR2 31 march 2016
File Transfer...
21 march 2016 ,DECISION MADE 8 may 2016
Med's Done....
16 jan 2016
Passport Req..
11 may 2016
VISA ISSUED...
5 may 2016
I don't know if they'll give an exemption, but according to this you can bring national ID card if you don't have passport, this is as per the IRCC website link attached.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#when
What to bring
When you go to your appointment for the medical exam, you must bring

• proper identification
    • We strongly recommend you bring your passport as your identification document. You can also use other approved identification documents, including
      • a national identity (ID) card
They live in india (punjab) and panel physician refused adhar card and voter card for medical

vihan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 feb 2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
16 jan 2016
Passport Req..
11 may 2016
VISA ISSUED...
5 may 2016
Who is the non accompanying dependent? The short answer is no, there's no way to get an exemption. All dependents (non accompanying and accompanying) must complete and pass the medical or the application will be refused.
Non accompanying member who is not eligible or wish to come Canada,in our my wife elder sis is no longer dependent.she is married. Since 2008. In all process of file cic did not ask any single document for her no pcc no other documents.but at d end they ask for her medical exam

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Non accompanying member who is not eligible or wish to come Canada,in our my wife elder sis is no longer dependent.she is married. Since 2008. In all process of file cic did not ask any single document for her no pcc no other documents.but at d end they ask for her medical exam
She's no longer a dependent - she doesn't fit the criteria. You should contact IRCC and remove her as a dependent. Problem solved.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
no one knows. And even if it's open, it could be another lottery and she may not get picked.
If she wants her parents to visit soon, it's better to apply for supervisa. (and she needs to know that some parents will never get PRs)
we know about supervisor, her parents perfer to wait.

abcd4513

Oct 13, 2023
Yes same lol. I had submitted their marriage certificate as well. My parents' Adhaar cards and Voter ID cards had each other as spouses though, even though their names were misspelled. I noted it in my email to them. The letter also said that as the application was not complete, it will be considered as complete and submitted into the processing queue once I respond with the documents as of that date. As i had submitted the marriage certificate, I also made the following note in my email to them -
  • As the marriage certificate was included in the original application and therefore the application was "complete", I would appreciate if this application keeps its original submission date in the processing queue.
So as my previous quote post indicates, I was requested a proof of relationship between my parents and responded. I received another letter today now requesting a proof of relationship between myself and the principal applicant (my father). Again, I submitted my passport, everything else that was required was also submitted. They already have had 2 super visas. Plus, is IRCC going through one thing at a time and sending letters ad hoc without checking the whole application? lol. But wait, we'll probably get a strike from these guys in a few months for higher wages like we had from the CRA last year.

Nedi27

Star Member
Oct 19, 2023
Hi I just want to ask cause IRCC ask for imm5406e again and they want to include all children in the application. I remember online its specified that only put children who are not citizen and/or residing in Canada correct.

Nedi27

Star Member
Oct 19, 2023
I received request to sign IMM5406, and submitted on Feb 1st.
Hi OP, could you please update for me? Thanks.
Did you get a reply after you submitted the IMM5406? I just sent ours due to we were late to check the mail box. Its so weird why they sent a mail and not an email.

Nedi27

Star Member
Oct 19, 2023
So as my previous quote post indicates, I was requested a proof of relationship between my parents and responded. I received another letter today now requesting a proof of relationship between myself and the principal applicant (my father). Again, I submitted my passport, everything else that was required was also submitted. They already have had 2 super visas. Plus, is IRCC going through one thing at a time and sending letters ad hoc without checking the whole application? lol. But wait, we'll probably get a strike from these guys in a few months for higher wages like we had from the CRA last year.
I know right I clearly remember filling up IMM5406 and they specifically said that only put children that are not citizen or PR but now they will ask us to send IMM5406e including the children that are citizen or PR. Plus they sent a physical mail instead of an email and because we were sick weren't able to check our mailbox for a week so we were delay to submit the paper. What is the point of submitting an authorization for all communication to be on email when they don't follow it.

JoshiJai

Mar 9, 2016
Hello everyone , I received request for the incomplete documents for my parents and that includes the IMM 5562. Now my parents have only ever travelled from India (country of citizenship) to canada(country of their current residence)
in the supplementary travel form for my parents do i mention all those trips or chose did not travel? because in the online application I chose did not travel and now they are asking the form again. The guidelines say do not need to mention trips from the country of citizenship to country of residence.
any help would be appreciated if anyone is in the same situation.

vihan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 feb 2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
16 jan 2016
Passport Req..
11 may 2016
VISA ISSUED...
5 may 2016
She's no longer a dependent - she doesn't fit the criteria. You should contact IRCC and remove her as a dependent. Problem solved.
We never put her as a dependent.since beginning we showed she is married.Thanks

LTE

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Provided you have the XF.... Number and you remove the letter X, if not don't try it until you get AoR.
Your parents (2) and you are the only sponsor(1) the total is 3, this is what you have to put.
If you there is co-sign your partner then you will put the total as 4.
No, number of applicants stays 2 prime applicant and dependent. For more info one may see what was submitted in app.

Reactions: csvinayak

ss_2015

Star Member
May 5, 2015
I still can't link the application. I used the XF number without X.

Question, whose info goes in each section of search form? All for my mom or any for me?