+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

BrunoF

Feb 9, 2024
People who received and additional document request whose application number starts with XF....
I spoke to an agent today and he said that ' X' has been removed and the file is in process. application number is F.......This is obviously if you received an additional document request and have sent it you can try this or wait for the official AOR, I asked if I could link to my application to gckey for which he said yes. I will create my account and see how it goes.
I don't received this XF number... I have the gckey and this is where I've received the notification... how did you talk to the agent? I've been trying to call but none of the options lead me to an agent... maybe because I don't have the UCI number... Trying to select a "change in address" and talk to an agent is impossible as the response is always: "we have too many calls and can't transfer to an agent. Try again later" :(

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
People who received and additional document request whose application number starts with XF....
I spoke to an agent today and he said that ' X' has been removed and the file is in process. application number is F.......This is obviously if you received an additional document request and have sent it you can try this or wait for the official AOR, I asked if I could link to my application to gckey for which he said yes. I will create my account and see how it goes.
When did you submit application, if you could provide date please?

csvinayak

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
I don't received this XF number... I have the gckey and this is where I've received the notification... how did you talk to the agent? I've been trying to call but none of the options lead me to an agent... maybe because I don't have the UCI number... Trying to select a "change in address" and talk to an agent is impossible as the response is always: "we have too many calls and can't transfer to an agent. Try again later" :(
Apparently you would need a file number or ici number to type in the prompt that's when u get the option to reach an agent

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
no... just an e-mail stating "This email is to notify you that the status of your application has been updated. Please log in to your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account to view of make updates to your application".

But there is not details on what's missing nor allowing me to make any changes...
Wait you will receive more detailed request.

iamhayer

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Submitted my file on Nov 7. 2023. I realised my mom (Principle applicant) put month in DD and Date in MM on her date of birth field in imm0008 but I filled all correctly on Application to sponsor form. I havent heard anything from CIC yet, will this be a problem?

PGP Applicant

Sep 11, 2017
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-04-2019
Doc's Request.
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
File Transfer...
10-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
I got a request this morning to pay the biometric fees for my mother and upload the receipt through the webform
When did you submit your application? Did they ask for anything else in between this period?

csvinayak

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
I was able to link my profile to gckey account and since I have done upfront medicals and PCC , it shows Medicals passed on Feb 9, No AoR yet. I will update the tracker with info. Biometrics says valid till 2029 as my father last did biometrics in 2019.

Nedi27

Oct 19, 2023
All this post of request for biometric fees, I thought its already part of the application fees. I remember adding on my payment biometric fees with the application fee.
Or is this a separate fee?

ILoveCanada9999

Oct 22, 2021
I was able to link my profile to gckey account and since I have done upfront medicals and PCC , it shows Medicals passed on Feb 9, No AoR yet. I will update the tracker with info. Biometrics says valid till 2029 as my father last did biometrics in 2019.
I tried to link but it could not find the application. I’m sponsoring my parents and I also have my wife and one kid, therefore, I tried to put the number of family member as 3 and 5 but they both did not work. Could you please tell me how you were able to link the application? Thanks in advance!

csvinayak

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
I tried to link but it could not find the application. I’m sponsoring my parents and I also have my wife and one kid, therefore, I tried to put the number of family member as 3 and 5 but they both did not work. Could you please tell me how you were able to link the application? Thanks in advance!
Provided you have the XF.... Number and you remove the letter X, if not don't try it until you get AoR.
Your parents (2) and you are the only sponsor(1) the total is 3, this is what you have to put.
If you there is co-sign your partner then you will put the total as 4.

ILoveCanada9999

Oct 22, 2021
Provided you have the XF.... Number and you remove the letter X, if not don't try it until you get AoR.
Your parents (2) and you are the only sponsor(1) the total is 3, this is what you have to put.
If you there is co-sign your partner then you will put the total as 4.
Yeah, I did have the XF…. number and also tried with 3 as you suggested but it could not find my application. I’m just not sure if they received my email for the addtional documents requested.

BOWPhelp

Jun 26, 2019
Hi everyone, IRCC has requested additional documents from me twice now, but no AOR yet. Does anyone know timeline on when to expect it?

Invitation - Oct 10 2023
Applied: Nov 2, 2023

Samip29

Aug 25, 2019
Hello folks,

I received mail via Canada post to submit Proof of Relationship-Sponsor: Voter ID card, Aadhar Card and old school certificate (Fifth class, Middle class, and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). If you are unable to provide these items, you may provide the principal applicant's ration card, your Indian passport (expired and current) and/or OCI, and PAN/Income TAX card.

Out of above request I do have only: Aadhar card, secondary and higher secondary school certificate. OCI and surrender Indian passport. Would it be okay?
Please advice, if any one have received this type of doc request.

Thanks

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
I waited all year in 2023 for me to sumbit interest to apply, my wife who has a PR wants to bring her parents, any ETA when this will open in 2024?