Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Congratulations

Samip29

Aug 25, 2019
All,

I have received invitation on October 16,2023 and submitted my application on October 30,2023 for PGP-2023 intake. But did not heard anything after that from CIC, is that normal or shall contact them? Please advice.

Thanks

Nedi27

Star Member
Oct 19, 2023
All,

I have received invitation on October 16,2023 and submitted my application on October 30,2023 for PGP-2023 intake. But did not heard anything after that from CIC, is that normal or shall contact them? Please advice.

Thanks
I think we can only wait, I saw someone got an AOR but they submitted their application early mid Oct

LTE

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
All,

Thanks
That is a good news as most of us like me of 30Oct applicant has received documents request etc. You may directly will get AoR soon.

Reactions: EjayMary

ILoveCanada9999

Oct 22, 2021
I got this in the email regarding my mother application. My mother don't have any dependent children! All over 22. My sister lives with her and same address, can that be a trigger for this? She is not financially dependent on my mother just lives with her so that she is not alone. What you think I should do? Send an explanation letter or just fill form and send for me and my sister as well as mentioned here? So confusing. I am sure the form was initially completed correctly and fully.

This refers to your application for sponsorship of a parent or grandparent (PGP) submitted in
2023. A review indicates that the application you submitted does not meet the
requirements for processing as the application is incomplete.
Your application does not meet the requirements for processing as the following item is
missing or incomplete:

 IMM 5406 (for Principal Applicant): The Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
provided was not completed fully. Please provide a current, completed, signed and
dated Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) for the Principal Applicant and all
dependants aged 18 and over, whether accompanying or not. Each individual must
sign their own copy of this form by hand.

Sections A, B and C must be fully completed. For Section B, please ensure that you
include ALL children, including ALL adopted, step-children, and those who are
currently a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, regardless of age. For Section
C, please ensure that you include ALL brothers and sisters including half, step-
brothers/sisters and those who are currently a Canadian citizen or permanent
resident. The Name, Marital Status, Relationship to applicant, Date of birth, Country of
birth, and Address must be filled. The street number, street name, city, postal/zip code
and country are mandatory for Canada and USA addresses. All other countries must
provide the City, Province/State/Parish and Country.
Hello, I’m also in the same situation, could you please kindly let me know whether you find out which information we should provide? Thank you!

ss_2015

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Hello, I’m also in the same situation, could you please kindly let me know whether you find out which information we should provide? Thank you!
I checked the application and actually there was some items missing in the original form. So we just filled the form again and sent it through email. I wanted to put explanation letter to clarify that neither me nor my sister are dependent children but after asking around I didn't do that as that would have created confusion for them since they didn't actually asked about children. They just asked that the form was not complete.

fulton1712

Star Member
Jun 27, 2022
Alberta
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Edmonton
LANDED..........
08-10-2019
Call the general line of IRCC or some special number? Also what would be the file number? that XF number in their letter?
Yes call the general IRCC number (1-888-242-2100) and yes the file number is the XF number.

Reactions: ss_2015

BrunoF

Feb 9, 2024
Hi everyone, hope all are well.
We have received the invite to apply and submitted our application with all documents required. Now we just received an e-mail that the application was updated, but when logging in, it says the application is returned and there is a document that says "missing information". Although, I cannot alter the application as the webpage does not allow me to do so, and I have not received an application number (only the invite which starts with (3AA...). I have not been able to reach any agent as it seems only with the ICU they would forward to an agent. Any recommendation on how to reach an actual person to clarify what is going on?
Oh, and by the way, not on the page of my application there is a warning saying: "Your application cannot be submitted as the category you are applying for is now closed. Please refer to the application guide for further details" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

kevinmanojkumar1990

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Hi everyone, hope all are well.
We have received the invite to apply and submitted our application with all documents required. Now we just received an e-mail that the application was updated, but when logging in, it says the application is returned and there is a document that says "missing information". Although, I cannot alter the application as the webpage does not allow me to do so, and I have not received an application number (only the invite which starts with (3AA...). I have not been able to reach any agent as it seems only with the ICU they would forward to an agent. Any recommendation on how to reach an actual person to clarify what is going on?
Oh, and by the way, not on the page of my application there is a warning saying: "Your application cannot be submitted as the category you are applying for is now closed. Please refer to the application guide for further details" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you in advance.
did you get an email asking for more documents to be submitted?

BrunoF

Feb 9, 2024
did you get an email asking for more documents to be submitted?
no... just an e-mail stating "This email is to notify you that the status of your application has been updated. Please log in to your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account to view of make updates to your application".

But there is not details on what's missing nor allowing me to make any changes...

csvinayak

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
People who received and additional document request whose application number starts with XF....
I spoke to an agent today and he said that ' X' has been removed and the file is in process. application number is F.......This is obviously if you received an additional document request and have sent it you can try this or wait for the official AOR, I asked if I could link to my application to gckey for which he said yes. I will create my account and see how it goes.