NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-08-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
AOR Received.
26-10-2009, 2nd AOR : 17-02- 2010
File Transfer...
07-02-2010, In Process- :01-02-2011, after 1 yr. Update doc sent: 23-01-2012. Real IP: 13-04-2012
Med's Request
18-06-2012
Med's Done....
28-06-2012 Med's send: 01-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-11-2012
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone of you have sample of CV for your parents application?

Jay416905

Apr 11, 2022
Hello Everyone, looking for guidance here. I submitted PGP application for my parents on Dec 2nd. I thought I had done a thorough check of all the forms before submitting, however after submitting I downloaded the entire application just to validate if anything was missing. And I did catch two errors, I forgot to enter date in IMM 5476 form besides my signature and IMM 5669 where for the one of the service detail fields, I didn't type "none". I tried calling IRCC however was told to wait until they check the form for completion and will provide AOR or ask to resubmit the form. My worry is that the deadline is December 22nd to submit to forms, what should I do? At this point, I do not have application number so should I resubmit the forms without the number? Also IMM 5669 is online form so unsure how to update it. Please help!

shiva1248

Star Member
Jan 21, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
24-09-2013
Med's Request
04-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2014
LANDED..........
06-04-2014
hi ,

I am preparing documents for my parents PGP2023,i am filling application online on behalf of my father and mother,do i need to submit use of representative form??

i am sponsoring my parents created online PR portal username and created profile.

kissmyass

Jun 7, 2013
Hello Everyone, looking for guidance here. I submitted PGP application for my parents on Dec 2nd. I thought I had done a thorough check of all the forms before submitting, however after submitting I downloaded the entire application just to validate if anything was missing. And I did catch two errors, I forgot to enter date in IMM 5476 form besides my signature and IMM 5669 where for the one of the service detail fields, I didn't type "none". I tried calling IRCC however was told to wait until they check the form for completion and will provide AOR or ask to resubmit the form. My worry is that the deadline is December 22nd to submit to forms, what should I do? At this point, I do not have application number so should I resubmit the forms without the number? Also IMM 5669 is online form so unsure how to update it. Please help!
Did you upload a PDF for IMM 5669?!!! Isn't that a online form that you just fill out in the PR portal?

Same with form IMM 0008. Isn't this an online form only? Or should a PDF be attached?!

Last edited:

kissmyass

Jun 7, 2013
UPDATE: I am going to leave phone empty as that seems to fix this issue! Phone is not mandatory for sponsor and cosigner, correct?

Does anyone have this issue? I completed form IMM 1344, validated it... barcodes appear and the box for "Office use only validated" changes to Yes. I save the document, but next time I open the file, it says No for validated!!! Is this going to be an issue? (Barcodes are still there at the end)

Last edited:

RamdomR

Dec 11, 2023
Hello, just wondering if someone can help quickly. For the use of representative form imm 5476, as the IRCC guide says that it should be signed electronically so I have been wondering if typing name in signature fields (for representative, applicant and spouse) be okay? or should I print it and get it signed?

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Hello, just wondering if someone can help quickly. For the use of representative form imm 5476, as the IRCC guide says that it should be signed electronically so I have been wondering if typing name in signature fields (for representative, applicant and spouse) be okay? or should I print it and get it signed?
signed electronically = type full name in signature field.
It does not need to be print and sign manually.
Just enter full names in respective sign section and save it and upload it.

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
hi ,

I am preparing documents for my parents PGP2023,i am filling application online on behalf of my father and mother,do i need to submit use of representative form??

i am sponsoring my parents created online PR portal username and created profile.
Yes, you have to submit representative form.

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Don't worry. They will ask if anything missing or submitted wrong. You can resubmit it later once they request.

Paradise

Dec 19, 2011
Hello Everyone,

My relative's PR application under PGP category has been submitted recently. My relative is staying in Canada under Super visa from Feb 2022 onwards till date and as per the old super visa guidelines, she can stay continuously for two years and she will have to return before Feb 2024 since she will be completing two years of her stay. We have submitted online application for her Visa Extension under super visa and we have understood that it will take 60 to 80 days to process approval of visa extension application. Just in case if her approval doesn't come before Feb 2024 does she needs to return to her home country or she can continue to stay till decision is made on her Visa extension. My worry is that she should not over stay so that she doesn't have problems as her PR is under process.

Kindly clarify.

Amit k

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum and was wondering about the procedure to sponsor parents to Canada. I have been reading online and it seems like you need to be invited throguh a draw to apply for the sponsorship. But I was wondering how do we get into that draw? Is there a form that needs to filled out or something?
It looks like they are still working on backlog from 2020. So people have been waiting since 2021 just to submit the interest to sponsor form for the draw?
Any help is appreciated.

Thank you