+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
I saw here they sent one yesterday at 2 pm. But never sent one before that so late in the afternoon. Maybe that indicates that they were wrapping up? I’m still waiting. Did anyone receive anything today? Any reports from other facebooks groups etc?

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Same for me as well. No luck today and I guess IRCC will complete sending all the invites by Friday. Good luck to all waiting.

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
I’m just worried that they may be finished sending for this year because there are no reports of anyone receiving it today. Usually I see people saying they got invited

Misbahur

Oct 17, 2023
Hi Team,

I have submitted application in Oct. 2020. I know, every year IRCC is including those applications who did not qualify or invite in previous ballot / pool & are including every year for remaining potential sponsors in the pool.

My question is how can i check, if i have invited or not since 2020 to 2022 ? If any one have the list of invited sponsors by their confirmation number or any web side where i can check by my confirmation number. IRCC web side is showing only current application status.

Your quick response will be really appreciated.

Thank you.
Misbah

mws87

Aug 3, 2016
Hi Guys, a few questions on my 2023 PGP application. I will be applying for my parents and my father will be the PA and mother will be dependent.
  1. Can I upload the PA forms from same email ID as mine? (as my father wouldn't be able to scan and upload the docs on the portal himself as he is not very tech savvy)
  2. the guide mentions we should upload the same status in Canada document that was submitted at the time of Interest to Sponsor. However at that time I used my PR card and now I am a citizen and hence the PR card died. Do I need to provide a letter of explanation for this?
Thanks

cn1

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
I agree. Checks should have been implemented. But back to this - So he will be OK even though he didn't meet the requirement for 2020 pool? I mean he must have been short for 2018, 2019 years LICO.
I any IOS (interest to sponsor) picked in 2023, then IRCC ask 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 NOA for LICO. will you think only less than 10,000 qualified whin in 24200?
I just guess

canadian99

Sep 6, 2018
Hello question, Can a person add in their mother if in 2020 they only submitted info to sponsor of their father ? Can't recall if the mother's info was submitted back in 2020 and no way to check this.

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Someone on a facebook group just said that she received the invite, people has asked if it was today and also asked for time and the first two digit confirmation.... if the person responds, I will keep everyone posted.

rajakaali

Dec 6, 2017
Hi Team,

I have submitted application in Oct. 2020. I know, every year IRCC is including those applications who did not qualify or invite in previous ballot / pool & are including every year for remaining potential sponsors in the pool.

My question is how can i check, if i have invited or not since 2020 to 2022 ? If any one have the list of invited sponsors by their confirmation number or any web side where i can check by my confirmation number. IRCC web side is showing only current application status.

Your quick response will be really appreciated.

Thank you.
Misbah
The simple answer is there is no way to check if you are in the pool. Only option is to go through your emails from that period and check. I had raised a query regarding this in 2022 and they only answered by saying I was not picked in 2022. They never answered whether I am in the pool.. It still remains a mystery to me and I doubt if my application is in the pool. I am pretty sure I did not miss any emails in 2020 - 2022.

Reactions: Misbahur