+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

gingerboo

Mar 21, 2019
Your case is exactly like mine.
I also did marriage affidavit while applying visa. Get the latest marriage affidavit since it will have latest stamping and upload that in MC section

2. DOB is required only for sponsor. Parents DOB is required if you are sponsoring grandparents.
Under application guide it also states to upload birth certificate of primary applicant and dependant. Thats why i am confused. do you know anyone who has only submitted sposor's birth certificate and file got accepted?

Shankar Iyer

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
The checklist asks for CV for primary and dependents. Any suggestions on what should be included for mother and father, any formats/templates that anyone could share?

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
For those who are good at numbers. What are the percentage odds of getting selected now? I think it’s day 5 of the invitations. Is it safe to assume that invitations will still go out until the 23rd? ( worried they might wrap up early like last year).

chopintzc

Oct 10, 2023
For those who are good at numbers. What are the percentage odds of getting selected now? I think it’s day 5 of the invitations. Is it safe to assume that invitations will still go out until the 23rd? ( worried they might wrap up early like last year).
I think they usually wrapped up around a week as others mentioned.

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
There have to be some people that are good at maths/stats that might be able to offer some predictions? If the invites started on the 10th going on till the 23rd and a total of 24200 are to be sent out then that equals 2420 per day. By that estimation they might still send more?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
I’m sorry for the delay with my response. I can’t see the status online since I applied with a lawyer. They’re saying it’s still pending. They also confirmed that no further documents required emails have been received . It’s just so strange that my mom would get approved but my dad is pending. Is it maybe that two different officers picked up the file and one is just being slow?
As your lawyer about online status .
Application is not picked by different officer as you submitted as family .
but their are chances your one parent medical or some other thing is still under process or officer wanted to see further

Good luck

Reactions: find_anand

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Yes initiation will be send till 23rd
I am also waiting , its 4 year but no luck till :(

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
As your lawyer about online status .
Application is not picked by different officer as you submitted as family .
but their are chances your one parent medical or some other thing is still under process or officer wanted to see further

Good luck
Thank you they both got approved. Waiting for pgp invitation now. Hoping that they(ircc) are still sending invitations this week