Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Hello all, have a question on the situation below:

My Mom has valid super visa and I will apply for her PR soon; as I have received the invitation. My mom will be here with us soon to stay for a longer period. what I will need to do if my Mom gets bio metric/medical request/police clearance request while she is in Canada? will she needs to go back to respond to those requests? or she can arrange bio-metric/medical from Canada?

Thanks in advance.
SHSajib

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Hello all, have a question on the situation below:

My Mom has valid super visa and I will apply for her PR soon; as I have received the invitation. My mom will be here with us soon to stay for a longer period. what I will need to do if my Mom gets bio metric/medical request/police clearance request while she is in Canada? will she needs to go back to respond to those requests? or she can arrange bio-metric/medical from Canada?

Thanks in advance.
SHSajib
She can complete Biometrics and Medical here in Canada. No need to go back to home country for that.

imacuser

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
In a facebook group people are commenting that biometrics are not valid anymore starting 2023. So even if you have valid biometrics, dont forget to submit biometrics fee. Is that true?

sai_murthy

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CCP-O
App. Filed.......
05-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-10-2011
File Transfer...
15-10.2011
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Interview........
Waivied
Passport Req..
06-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2011
LANDED..........
30-12-2011
Reactions: Chintan.patel

punjabiguy

Feb 10, 2015
Plz help... for parents passport do we just scan first and last page of the passport or all pages like all 40-50 blank pages like the entire passport.?

punjabiguy

Feb 10, 2015
@Chintan.patel Hi chintan i know u did it for ur parents and ur in laws so did u upload all bank pages for passport for ur parents n in laws as well or just front and back pages of passports.

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
@Chintan.patel Hi chintan i know u did it for ur parents and ur in laws so did u upload all bank pages for passport for ur parents n in laws as well or just front and back pages of passports.
I uploaded all pages (including blank pages) for my parents in 2021, and now for my in laws also - I uploaded all pages including blank.

Here is IRCC's comments as per the Guide 5772:

Passports
  • Passports for each person being sponsored should include all the pages and be uploaded under “Additional supporting documents” in your online application.
  • The sponsor’s and co-signer’s passport should
    • include the pages showing the passport number, issue and expiry dates, photo, name, surname, and place and date of birth
    • be uploaded under “Supporting documents” in your online application.
  • You don’t need to get translations for the stamps in passports.

abcd4513

Oct 13, 2023
I uploaded all pages (including blank pages) for my parents in 2021, and now for my in laws also - I uploaded all pages including blank.

Here is IRCC's comments as per the Guide 5772:

Passports
  • Passports for each person being sponsored should include all the pages and be uploaded under “Additional supporting documents” in your online application.
  • The sponsor’s and co-signer’s passport should
    • include the pages showing the passport number, issue and expiry dates, photo, name, surname, and place and date of birth
    • be uploaded under “Supporting documents” in your online application.
  • You don’t need to get translations for the stamps in passports.
Hi, I submitted the application but only scanned the first and last pages of my parents' passports. I did not upload my (sponsor) passport as I uploaded the Canadian citizenship certificate to establish status in Canada. Should I send full passports for my parents and my own passport through a webform?

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Hi, I submitted the application but only scanned the first and last pages of my parents' passports. I did not upload my (sponsor) passport as I uploaded the Canadian citizenship certificate to establish status in Canada. Should I send full passports for my parents and my own passport through a webform?
Don't worry at the moment. If they need all pages of passport of your parents, they will contact you. They will not reject an application for a minor mistake like this!

faaarii

Oct 11, 2023
Hello everyone,
I will really appreciate if can get some clarification regarding the following questions I have.
I am sponsoring my parents and they have one dependent kid under 18.

IMM 5562 (Supplementary Info)

1. There is a dependent on file under 18 years of age (Type A dependent)
This form says "history of dependent children 18 years or older.
Since there is no other dependent so I will leave it blank?
It only has space for 1 dependent to add and that means no other info is required, like info of other kids who are NOT DEPENDENT BUT ABOVE 18?

IMM 5406 (Additional Family Info)
You (the principal applicant) must fill out this form for yourself and on behalf of any of your family members 18 years of age or older who are not already Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
1. Shall exclude myself who is sponsoring since I am citizen?
2. Shall exclude the "dependent child under 18" ?

Enter all names in English and in your native language (for example, Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese, Korean or Japanese script or Chinese commercial/telegraphic code).

3. There is no way to use other languages so how to address this part?

IMM 5669

1. Your full name written in your native language or script
THERE is no way to write in any other language so how to answer this?
2. been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de Sélection du Québec [CSQ] or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or a visitor or temporary resident visa, for Canada or any other country or territory?
Shall include all visit visas that was refused? There were two IN TOTAL.?

Many thanks in advance.

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
Hello everyone,

I’ve got a question. the Principal applicant doesn’t know his father’s birthday. His father passed away when the PA was still young.

even on the death certificate there’s no birthday written. No copy of birth certificate as well. this was 1960’s all are manual filing probably lost.

the applicant want’s to be honest so he’s gonna leave it blank for the father’s birthday section and he will submit a explanation letter about this situation.

Is that ok? any inputs? thank you very much.

Niloy001

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
June 3, 2016
File Transfer...
July 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 14, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 10, 2017
Please help me clarify: 1) If I apply for both parents do I put anyone as primary applicant? or have to have 2 different login for both parents? Does it matter how is primary? 2) Can I use my email to create login ID etc and have a authorized rep form signed to I can track progress? Thanks