+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

harupit200281

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
Hi All,
I am wondering if financial evaluation form should be submitted as a scanned copy after the signature or you digitally sign it just by writing your name?
Thank you in advance for any insights.

ub

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
Doc's Request.
06-05-2016
Med's Request
Was Upfront But Still Requested 05-07-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 04-08-2016
Passport Req..
06-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Hi All,
I am wondering if financial evaluation form should be submitted as a scanned copy after the signature or you digitally sign it just by writing your name?
Thank you in advance for any insights.
If you are asking about imm5768e:
for question 8 and 16 - sign form electronically and date it. No need to print it and scan it. Upload soft copy of this form to your online application under the section “Additional application forms.”

ywg

Oct 23, 2023
Category........
FAM
Hello Everyone,

I got the invitation for PGP 2023,
I have couple of question if someone can help me help me out.

1 we are family of four(husband, wife and two kids) and sponsoring one parent now(no previous sponsorships). so our family size will be five for the financial calculations. so should I write family size of 5 in the question no 14 of Form IMM5768 for the year of 2023, and family size of 4 for the years 2022,2021 & 2020. or I should be writing family size of 5. for all years.

2 Form IMM5768
Employment History- CO-Signer

In our situation my wife had worked for two job simultaneously over the years. One job is on contract for 3=4 months the off the contract for 1-2 months. And the second job is substitute EA job, she only goes there on calls only. So how can I enter her employment history simultaneously for two jobs

echbee

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Seems like IRCC made a typo, the correct link should be https://secure.cic.gc.ca/SponsorPGPParrainerPGP/en/Home

However, the page only asks to fill the form if you've lost your confirmation number. For people who already know their confirmation number, the page redirects back to the initial page.

So i guess something is wrong, IRCC hasn't fully updated the page yet I believe

Greninja

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Out of 23 K people who was suppose to get invite , may be 5-10 % are member of this Forum .
It does not prove anything.

Out of 10% many members are not active always

good luck
No, it has nothing to do with inactive members as long as there are enough active members here. More importantly, inactive members may return on the news of PGP 2023.

If the assumption is that IRCC would send the same amount of invites each day, then this should also stand, that is, NEW invites posted in this forum should be evenly distributed across the past 2 weeks each (week)day.

However, the actual contradicted this: new invites are ONLY posted actively each day in the 1st week, but it is NOT the case in the 2nd week obviously.

So the conclusion is the invites are mostly sent out in the 1st week, and fewer are sent in the 2nd. Period.

(If you still use emotional thinking, I would recommend you do the math properly. Do not talk to me. LOL)

Last edited:

Sbs21

Aug 19, 2021
Hi All,
For my parent PGP 2023 application .. i have below clarifs. - if you can help please with feedbacks

1. Me, my spouse are PRs and 1 kid is Canadian citizen. I am sponsoring my 2 parents without need of Co-signer - Still my family Size is 5 right ? -
in IMM5768* form - 3Bi question - Number of persons included previous undertakings - 1 ? Because i initially sponsored my spouse for PR.
2. IF another kid gets added next year do we have to intimate IRCC accordingly during the application is in process?
3. If I am not including the spouse as co-signer , DO I still need to provide her employment history and Income details in IMM5768 ?
4. The Income requirements - LICO - is referring to total Income - Before any deductions correct? (That is Gross income - before CPP/EI/RRSP etc., )
5. IMM5748 is not needed if I DONT Select "NO" for questions 8,16 in 5768 right ?

Regards !