+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

york087

Oct 15, 2023
Hello,

I was requested to send additional documents, just like many others on this forum were, i.e.: Proof of Relationship with PA (submitting Aadhar Card and Voters Id), resubmission of IMM 5406 for my parents. I did and sent them these docs on the email mentioned in the pdf instructions which is
IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

After sending the email, for sake of assurance and sanity I filled the webform to confirm if they received the mail. I got a response this morning by the agent that the responsible office has not yet received the documents.

My Questions:

1. Has anyone gotten similar a response after emailing them the required docs?, agent asked me to re-send the docs (if I wish to) via webform however because of the size of required docs I cannot re-submit via webform. So the only option I have if I want to is via postal mail.

2. How do I know which office do I have to mail these docs, if I want to?. PDF instructions has this address:

Required Documents – PGP 2023
CPC-PGP
P.O. BOX 12155, STN A
SYDNEY, NS
B1P 0L3

however the email that I received requesting additional documents was from "CIC.CPCMississaugaDoNotReply-CTDMississaugaNePasRepondre.CIC"

I am confused, whether should I send these documents to CPC Mississauga Office or Nova Scotia address mentioned above if I choose re-send?

Any suggestions/pointers would be very helpful.

Should I be worried about this and re-send the docs or should I wait and watch, based on your exp?

Thank you.

Avro

Jan 12, 2017
Hi all,
I just received the pre-arrival Service letter for my mother. But she has not undergone the Medical or PCC. Only Bio-metric has been done. Is this normal? Does this mean sponsorship eligibility is passed? There is no AOR email as well.

PGP 2023
Application: 1 member (Mother)
Citizen: India
Invitation Received: 13-Oct-2023
Application Submitted: 25-Oct-2023
GC key linked: 17th-Mar-2024
Biometric request: 13th-Mar-2024
Biometric Given: 18th-Mar-2024
Sponsor Approval:
File transferred to IRCC:
Medical request:
Medical Given:
Medical Passed:
PCC request:
Pre-arrival Letter: 19th Mar-2023
Other docs request:
Passport request:
Passport sent:
Passport received with COPR:

Avro

Jan 12, 2017
Hello,

I was requested to send additional documents, just like many others on this forum were, i.e.: Proof of Relationship with PA (submitting Aadhar Card and Voters Id), resubmission of IMM 5406 for my parents. I did and sent them these docs on the email mentioned in the pdf instructions which is

After sending the email, for sake of assurance and sanity I filled the webform to confirm if they received the mail. I got a response this morning by the agent that the responsible office has not yet received the documents.

My Questions:

1. Has anyone gotten similar a response after emailing them the required docs?, agent asked me to re-send the docs (if I wish to) via webform however because of the size of required docs I cannot re-submit via webform. So the only option I have if I want to is via postal mail.

2. How do I know which office do I have to mail these docs, if I want to?. PDF instructions has this address:

CPC-PGP
P.O. BOX 12155, STN A
SYDNEY, NS
B1P 0L3

however the email that I received requesting additional documents was from "CIC.CPCMississaugaDoNotReply-CTDMississaugaNePasRepondre.CIC"

I am confused, whether should I send these documents to CPC Mississauga Office or Nova Scotia address mentioned above if I choose re-send?

Should I be worried about this and re-send the docs or should I wait and watch, based on your exp?

Thank you.
I also got request to sent additional documents and sent it to the specified email address IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Don't send it to the email from which you received it, because it clearly says "DoNotReply"

york087

Oct 15, 2023
I also got request to sent additional documents and sent it to the specified email address IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Don't send it to the email from which you received it, because it clearly says "DoNotReply"
Thanks Avro,

I did not reply to the original email but sent it to IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca which is different email than the one I received from.

Did you submit a webform to confirm if they received your email?, just curious to know :)

Thank you

Avro

Jan 12, 2017
Reactions: york087

andypatel

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello,

My Questions:

CPC-PGP
P.O. BOX 12155, STN A
SYDNEY, NS
B1P 0L3

Thank you.
i was also on same page like you so i called and agent confirm that they received the document and just wait for update.

Jessica_chen

Jan 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
I just received the pre-arrival Service letter for my mother. But she has not undergone the Medical or PCC. Only Bio-metric has been done. Is this normal? Does this mean sponsorship eligibility is passed? There is no AOR email as well.

PGP 2023
Application: 1 member (Mother)
Citizen: India
Invitation Received: 13-Oct-2023
Application Submitted: 25-Oct-2023
GC key linked: 17th-Mar-2024
Biometric request: 13th-Mar-2024
Biometric Given: 18th-Mar-2024
Sponsor Approval:
File transferred to IRCC:
Medical request:
Medical Given:
Medical Passed:
PCC request:
Pre-arrival Letter: 19th Mar-2023
Other docs request:
Passport request:
Passport sent:
Passport received with COPR:
Hi, just wondering how can you link GC key since you have not received your AOR. Would you mind to share more details?

Avro

Jan 12, 2017
Hi, just wondering how can you link GC key since you have not received your AOR. Would you mind to share more details?
The letter for biometric had the UCI # as well as Application No #. I was able to link it using those two. I just received request for medical exam as well.

Reactions: fulton1712