+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

kirby97

Sep 13, 2018
So why are you posting under PGP 2023? This thread is for those selected to apply under PGP program.
Like I mentioned, I was looking for those who didn’t get the auto generated confirmation email and came here when I read a few didn’t get it and noticed it impacted people from different programs.

Reactions: Jean_Young

Jean_Young

Jan 10, 2024
An update to all, I submitted my application on 25 December and sent a web form on 31 December and I just got a reply they can confirm that my application has been received.

Edit: I’m a non-EE pnp PR applicant and the reason I’m mentioning this over here is because some applicants who applied in the PR portal in different programs in mid-end December didn’t receive the ircc auto generated confirmation email.
Thank you so much for sharing! Exact same thing here. I sent a webform on Dec 27. But I got a reply yesterday asking me to send another webform.....
I am kind of relieved when I read your post. I registered to say thank you!

Jean_Young

Jan 10, 2024
I received a totally irrelevant response, asking me to clean browser cache.. and try again.. totally ignoring my original request... and asking me to submit another webform if the issue still exists.. I wonder if they even read the original inquiry
Exact same here. So I sent another Webform as they requested.

Nedi27

Star Member
Oct 19, 2023
Is their anyone that have received I reply from IRCC after submitting their application for PGP 2023. I have submitted ours at the end of October and have not heard anything yet

abcd4513

Oct 13, 2023
I submitted on October 23rd, received an email today requesting "As proof of relationship to your spouse please provide the Aadhaar and Voter’s ID card for yourself and your spouse. NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship." Looks like things are moving.

Abbass

Dec 7, 2011
I see some people are posting they are being requested for additional documents but they haven't put the date for AOR. How is the processing started if they haven't even sent an AOR??

indbangalore

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Exact same here. So I sent another Webform as they requested.
I have the same problem. I submitted online on 20th December and I didnt receive any confirmation email.
I can login and see that it says submitted and I am able to download my applications.
Whom do I need to send an email and also from where can I get the webform and send it to whom?

haroon66

Aug 25, 2023
My parents immigrant visa is going to expire soon. If they are unable to visit before expire what’s will be next steps.