Dec 20, 2018
my information is in the tracker Excel sheet:

Approval letter: Oct 12, 2022
Application submission: Dec 19th 2022
Letter for additional documents: Feb 10th, 2023
AOR: May 4, 2023
Additional documents req: Oct 20th, 2023
Sponsor approval letter: Nov 22, 2023
I received a medical request for my parents today.

I have a question regarding the PCC. Should we obtain police certificates for countries where our parents have resided for a cumulative period exceeding 6 months, even if the stays were not continuous???

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
I received a medical request for my parents today.

I have a question regarding the PCC. Should we obtain police certificates for countries where our parents have resided for a cumulative period exceeding 6 months, even if the stays were not continuous???
Police Clearance Certificates, also called certificates of non-criminal activity, must be obtained from the country of current residence and from each country in which the applicant has resided for more than six months since their 18th birthday.

Naytov

Jan 11, 2021
Hi everyone

Here is the quick update from IRCC London Hub

Today I got request for additional document for principal applicant IMM5562 and pay the Right of Permanent residency fee

For all these stuff I have 21 day

Good luck for all of us!!!

My timeline is:

Parents Country of Citizenship: Uzbekistan
Your Province: ON
Invitation Date: Oct 12, 2022
Application Submitted Date: Nov. 7, 2022
Additional Doc Req: (Name of form/s) + Date: No any
Sponsor Approval: Mar 9, 2023 (email)
Local Visa Office as per Sponsor Approval: London IRCC
Biometrics Request Date: March 6, 2023 (email)
Biometrics Done: March 15, 2023
Medicals Request Date: April 26, 2023 (email)
Medical Done: April 27, 2023
PCC Request Date: NO, but I submitted anyway through web form on May 1, 2023
PCC received (email confirmation): May 5, 2023
Medical passed: May 11, 2023 (but later on CIC portal - it has been changed for May 12, 2023)

Additional Doc Req: (Name of form/s) + Date: Nov.28 asking updated IMM5562 and the RPR fee

Pre-Arrival Letter Date:
Passport Req Date:

faaarii

Oct 11, 2023
Thanks but this does not clarify whether it's continuous 6 months or cumulative.
In my opinion, it is 6 months in a row instead of 15 days once, 2 months, 3.5 months separately.
I will highly suggest to check cic website, since this PCC is one of the reason they simply refuse the application without asking to provide the new/ updated one.
You must submit PCC from all countries where resided more than 6 months in a row since the age of 18 showing now gaps since age 18 till now.

jiangempire

Mar 3, 2023
Hi everyone! I'm new here! I got my letter October 17,2022 to sponsor my parent and I apply Dec 6,2022. I just got a letter that I am approved to sponsor them and my process will be send to Vancouver inmigration office. Just wondering what happen next? I am anxious. i hve heard the process can take 24 months but somebody applied 2021 and her parents are in Canada now
Hi Luimaga, have you got any letters from Vancouver office requesting medical check or PCC afterward. I was approved in Sep. and the file was transferred to Vancouver office as well. Not sure how long we should expect to wait since then.

jiangempire

Mar 3, 2023
Hi Congratulations, I was surprised why they moved the application to Vancouver immigration . I live in Ontario, my application was supposed to be process in Mississauga or London office but they forward to Vancouver , I haven't received any medical or biometrics after sponsor approval : I read on pgp 2021 forum and find out Vancouver office is very slow in processing . so lets hope for best and expect for least. all the best and keep posted
Hi Riizi, did you get any updates from Vancouver office eventually. My application was approved in Sep. and transferred to Vancouver office. Since then we have been waiting for the next step. What's the usual turnaround time at Vancouver office.

gggss

Apr 16, 2023
finally everything is done. now waiting for pr card
Parents Country of Citizenship: INDIAN
Your Province: AB
Application Submitted Date: DEC 9, 2022
Sponsor Approval: Mar 9, 2023 (email) MISSISSAUGA OFFICE
BIOMETRIC (THEY TOOK IT FROM SUPER VISA)
MEDICAL : AS ABOVE (SUPER VISA)
PCC Request Date (INDIA & AUSTRALIA) June 19, 2023
PCC SUBMITTED : JULY 16 (BOTH INDIAN AND AUSTRALIAN)
PRE ARRIVAL : AUGUST 23
ADDITIONAL DOCS : OCT 3 (RELATIONSHIP PROOF) : SUBMITTED OCTOBER 7
ADDITIONAL DOCS AGAIN : Request letter (AUSTRALIAN LICENSE HISTORY) AS MY PARENT STAYED THERE FOR 1 YEAR OCT 16, SUBMITTED OCTOBER : 19
NOV 2 : GOT LETTER TO CONFIRM PARENTS STATUS AND FIRST ENTRY IN CANADA, SUBMITTED NOV.3
NOV 28 : GOT VIRTUAL LANDING INFO : UPDATED IN PORTAL AND PR CARD PROCESS IS NOW INITIATED.
I WISH EVERYONE WILL HEAR THE GOOD NEWS SOON..
IT WAS A PAINFUL JOURNEY FOR ME AS I LOST MY FATHER DURING THIS PROCESS IN 2021... VERY HAPPY TODAY BUT CAN'T CONTROL MY EMOTIONS ABOUT MY FATHER...MISS YOU SARDAAR SAAB... YOU ARE ALWAYS HERE WITH ME.

amritind

Apr 22, 2019
Hello...
To apply for Pcc for parents PR, do they just need to go to local police station in india? And show the document we received in email

Oct 30, 2023
Hello...
To apply for Pcc for parents PR, do they just need to go to local police station in india? And show the document we received in email
They need to visit nearest passport office
Before going there they would need an appointment which can be done on passportseva website.

amritind

Apr 22, 2019
They need to visit nearest passport office
Before going there they would need an appointment which can be done on passportseva website.
Now they just need to go to local police station in india and show the letter they received from cic via email?
Police is not going to get a seperate email from cic? Correct?
Please help to understand

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
finally everything is done. now waiting for pr card
Parents Country of Citizenship: INDIAN
Your Province: AB
Application Submitted Date: DEC 9, 2022
Sponsor Approval: Mar 9, 2023 (email) MISSISSAUGA OFFICE
BIOMETRIC (THEY TOOK IT FROM SUPER VISA)
MEDICAL : AS ABOVE (SUPER VISA)
PCC Request Date (INDIA & AUSTRALIA) June 19, 2023
PCC SUBMITTED : JULY 16 (BOTH INDIAN AND AUSTRALIAN)
PRE ARRIVAL : AUGUST 23
ADDITIONAL DOCS : OCT 3 (RELATIONSHIP PROOF) : SUBMITTED OCTOBER 7
ADDITIONAL DOCS AGAIN : Request letter (AUSTRALIAN LICENSE HISTORY) AS MY PARENT STAYED THERE FOR 1 YEAR OCT 16, SUBMITTED OCTOBER : 19
NOV 2 : GOT LETTER TO CONFIRM PARENTS STATUS AND FIRST ENTRY IN CANADA, SUBMITTED NOV.3
NOV 28 : GOT VIRTUAL LANDING INFO : UPDATED IN PORTAL AND PR CARD PROCESS IS NOW INITIATED.
I WISH EVERYONE WILL HEAR THE GOOD NEWS SOON..
IT WAS A PAINFUL JOURNEY FOR ME AS I LOST MY FATHER DURING THIS PROCESS IN 2021... VERY HAPPY TODAY BUT CAN'T CONTROL MY EMOTIONS ABOUT MY FATHER...MISS YOU SARDAAR SAAB... YOU ARE ALWAYS HERE WITH ME.
Thank you for the update. Sorry to hear about your father. It's unfortunate that the spreadsheet is no longer getting updated.

Reactions: gggss