+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

dmoney

Nov 14, 2022
Received PPR on Monday. How do we submit the passport? Can we go in person to Vfs or we need to book two-way courier service ?

application sent: Oct 30, 2022
AOR: March 9, 2023
Add Docs requested: March 24, 2023
File forwarded: Montreal
Medical passed: 1 August
Prearrival: 31 August
PPR: 23 Oct
Your medical/pre-arrival/PPR are dates are exactly same as mine. What a coincidence!

Sowriyab

Apr 14, 2023
Hi all,

I had received the medical request for my mother's PR application and we just completed it.

However I am just not able to find the application online to link it, any help on this would be appreciated.
Call IRCC 1-888-242-2100. They will help you link the application over the phone

Reactions: techie85

sohamk

Jul 31, 2017
Hello All, Pl find below my timelines:

Application sent: Dec 07 2022
AOR: March 10, 2023
Sponsor Approval: April 2022
File forwarded: Mississauga
Medical passed: August 02, 2023
Prearrival: Sept 26, 2023
Final decision update on Oct 12, 2023

No emails or update after that. Checking gc key account and spam emails regularly. What should i do? I am just scared. Usually pr portal email comes within a week of final decision update.

Reactions: wizardofwest90210

dixo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Hi admn pls update, today received pre arrival letter. Parents already in Canada. Can anyone tell us, what is the next?
Next You will receive PR application approval email from specific VO, they will ask to provide basic details name, address, UCI and unique email address which has not been used to PR portal yet. then they will create PR portal account using that email address then they will send you temporary password so that you can login using that password and email after that you will have to change/reset new password to that account, then inside the portal you will have to accept in Canada declaration, provide your Canadian mailing address and digital photos for your parents and submit the form that's it. they will send you eCOPR online after some days in the same PR account and PR card to your mailing address.

I'm still waiting for both eCOPR and PR card from Montreal IRCC. it's been 2 months for me now.

Last edited:

sofiasofia

Jul 25, 2011
URGENT!!!!

Mom got PPR, didn’t notice the email. Checked after 13 days. Now feel like late for submitting Passport to VFS.
Got appointment for passport submission on Oct 30th. What are the chances they accept it and not ask for new passport letter from ?
Only 10 working days for the validity of passport request letter.

can you guys please confirm the following docs?
1. Appointment letter from VFS
2. passport request letter from IRCC
3 two photographs 50x70
4. Consent form for VFS( is this required as principle applicant is going to her appointment)
5. Courier/ SMS request form ( this form was attached in email, do we still need this form even if we are picking up stamped passport in person from VFS office ???
6. Original passport ofcourse

Am I missing anything else ??????

Last edited:
Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

advutasamanya

Aug 3, 2014
Hello Guys, I am new to this portal. I need your expert advice in regards to my 2022 PGP application. I received PPR on 12th Oct but my mother is already in Canada so I immediately responded back through webform to request virtual landing for my mother. Since then I got no response and no update on my application too. Does anyone of you have experienced this and what should I do next ? I am not sure when should I expect a response from the Immigration office, I am assuming if I received PPR then it means that processing is completed.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello Guys, I am new to this portal. I need your expert advice in regards to my 2022 PGP application. I received PPR on 12th Oct but my mother is already in Canada so I immediately responded back through webform to request virtual landing for my mother. Since then I got no response and no update on my application too. Does anyone of you have experienced this and what should I do next ? I am not sure when should I expect a response from the Immigration office, I am assuming if I received PPR then it means that processing is completed.
Your mom will go through the process called virtual landing. (portal...etc)
It may take some time. Read through this discussion and see the timing of others

One of the members:
Next You will receive PR application approval email from specific VO, they will ask to provide basic details name, address, UCI and unique email address which has not been used to PR portal yet. then they will create PR portal account using that email address then they will send you temporary password so that you can login using that password and email after that you will have to change/reset new password to that account, then inside the portal you will have to accept in Canada declaration, provide your Canadian mailing address and digital photos for your parents and submit the form that's it. they will send you eCOPR online after some days in the same PR account and PR card to your mailing address.

I'm still waiting for both eCOPR and PR card from Montreal IRCC. it's been 2 months for me now.

Reactions: advutasamanya

anupjoginder

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022

Thank you very much dear

sofiasofia

Jul 25, 2011
URGENT!!!!

Mom got PPR, didn’t notice the email. Checked after 13 days. Now feel like late for submitting Passport to VFS.
Got appointment for passport submission on Oct 30th. What are the chances they accept it and not ask for new passport letter from ?
Only 10 working days for the validity of passport request letter.

can you guys please confirm the following docs?
1. Appointment letter from VFS
2. passport request letter from IRCC
3 two photographs 50x70
4. Consent form for VFS( is this required as principle applicant is going to her appointment)
5. Courier/ SMS request form ( this form was attached in email, do we still need this form even if we are picking up stamped passport in person from VFS office ???
6. Original passport ofcourse

Am I missing anything else ??????
Can someone please reply ????

sohamk

Jul 31, 2017
Hello All, Pl find below my timelines:

Application sent: Dec 07 2022
AOR: March 10, 2023
Sponsor Approval: April 2022
File forwarded: Mississauga
Medical passed: August 02, 2023
Prearrival: Sept 26, 2023
Final decision update on Oct 12, 2023

No emails or update after that. Checking gc key account and spam emails regularly. What should i do? I am just scared. Usually pr portal email comes within a week of final decision update.
Can some one pls help? Received final decision update on Oct 12 but there is not update after that.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Can some one pls help? Received final decision update on Oct 12 but there is not update after that.
Call ircc and ask agent if they have sent portal email if yes tell them you haven't received they can request immigration officer to send again.

Make sure you are the rep. On application otherwise they wont tell u anything

Reactions: sohamk