+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It took me 2 days minus one year from the date I got the invitation. Some people got it sooner than that. In the end it all depends how simple your case is i.e documentation. Also it depends a lot on how promptly you provide all the info that IRCC requests.

Wish you luck!
Thank you:)
Did you folks apply through that Online PR Residence Portal as well for last year or paper application? Will it show application status once submitted or the application still needs to be linked through the GC account? Thanks in advance.

Ash-13

Oct 11, 2023
Can you provide your full timeline so that it can be added to the spreadsheet. Thanks
Hi Admin,
My timeline for Mother and 1 dependent.

Invitation received: Oct 12, 2022
Application submitted: Dec 23, 2022
Requested re-sign on a for: Feb 15, 2023
Submitted re-signed form: Mar 13, 2023
Documents added confirmation: Mar 16, 2023

No update/AOR since then. Please add it to the spreadsheet.

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

gggss

Apr 16, 2023
hi,. my parent lived in Australia for 1 year on visitor visa..Immigration officer is keep asking Australian driving record, even though i hv mentioned my parent never drive and dsnt hv driving license.. still they r asking for it after i replied their letter.. anybody in same boat? what to do here

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
Admin please update the spreadsheet. I guess my application got refused since they return my payment in my account. Never got email or letter about it.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Admin please update the spreadsheet. I guess my application got refused since they return my payment in my account. Never got email or letter about it.
Call them and confirm with ircc hope ypu paid right amount if not may be they sent you money back to get right payment both ways must call them

hcyrusr

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2014
Med's Request
12-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
I noticed that too.
I think the admins that were updating got their PRs and said goodbye haha my status is not updated as well

• Haha
Reactions: kg_bang

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
I think the admins that were updating got their PRs and said goodbye haha my status is not updated as well
Mine looks updated. On top right of the excel last modified date is shown. Yesterday it showed Oct 8th. So it seems there was some glitch which has been rectified.
By the way this is the link to update your entry:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScihZsQLsEYPVVF9telYsk_jMRSW8F7l6bEafzXMY18vAF4Xw/viewform
Once you specify your username on the subsequent pages leave blank the entries you do not want to be overwritten on the tracker.

Last edited:

lavis456

Oct 14, 2012
My mother got invitation to apply for PR on this Monday that is yesterday Oct 17th. She is in Canada with me right now on visit visa. What should I put as mailing address and residential address?

Hymerista

Aug 2, 2019
I received the pre arrival services letter today via email. Am I right in that it looks like Passport Request (PPR) could arrive imminently too or am I just wishfully hoping I've interpreted the spreadsheet correctly? And what a marvellous resource the spreadsheet is!! Huge amount of gratitude to the admins responsible!!

Benew

Jan 24, 2023
hi,. my parent lived in Australia for 1 year on visitor visa..Immigration officer is keep asking Australian driving record, even though i hv mentioned my parent never drive and dsnt hv driving license.. still they r asking for it after i replied their letter.. anybody in same boat? what to do here
Not exact, but my parents are in Australia, they asked for PCC, I am unsure how many should I get it.
In your case , I would recommend submitting web form and calling IRCC to update them / email them as a proof so all the officers reviewing your file - come across that they were in Australia for visiting purpose. I mean a written proof.

Reactions: gggss

jasminema

Oct 9, 2023
We strongly advocate for reopening 2023 parent/grandparent sponsor program interest form! It has been closed since 2020 and is deeply unfair for immigrants who have met all requirements but were not given a chance to submit interest forms beforehand. Please sign this petition if you believe in family unity, fairness in immigration processes, and supporting those who've made great efforts towards building a life here in Canada. I know I am not alone and together we can make this change happen!!!

Please sign there: https://www.change.org/2023parent_sponsor