Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2014
Med's Request
12-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
I received “Pre-Arrival Letter” on Oct 14th. please update the tracker. No Passport Request yet

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

JR Bains

Aug 26, 2023
Hi guys! IRCC asked for police certification which was uploaded via web form, uploaded passport copy front and back page. Medical of dad is done October 14 at ludiana Punjab. They gave us tracking number and said to check status of being submitted online? Did anyone get that too?
after these steps what is the next step? When are they asking for passport submission request? Biometric were waved >79 years. much appreciated.

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hi guys! IRCC asked for police certification which was uploaded via web form, uploaded passport copy front and back page. Medical of dad is done October 14 at ludiana Punjab. They gave us tracking number and said to check status of being submitted online? Did anyone get that too?
after these steps what is the next step? When are they asking for passport submission request? Biometric were waved >79 years. much appreciated.
After pcc usually its take 2 to 3 months for pre arrival and then passport request but there is no fixed timing for anything its dependents on case to case

JR Bains

Aug 26, 2023
After pcc usually its take 2 to 3 months for pre arrival and then passport request but there is no fixed timing for anything its dependents on case to case
Thank you I forgot to mention, got pre arrival letter end of September. Could you please tell the size of photo they need along with passport submission ? Just wanted to be prepared.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Thank you I forgot to mention, got pre arrival letter end of September. Could you please tell the size of photo they need along with passport submission ? Just wanted to be prepared.
50×70mm and all the instructions will be in ppr last page will be photo instructions

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
We received pre-arrival on Aug 31st. No sight of passport request yet.
Its possible they are taling time but we received next day so i would suggest call ircc also check your junk spam box since its come through email .
Sometimes they have sent but you never received and then you are thinking they are processing and they are waiting for you to submit passport!!

Just a suggestion

Zion12

Feb 3, 2020
Hello everyone, asking for a friend.. its the pgp 2022 application, what is the next step after he received this passport with pr visa stamped “ did he still received another email from ircc to confirm permanent residence.. her mom pr is approved in cic account but no emails received from ircc to create the pr portal thanks for the answer
VFS Global​
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2023xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx0 has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
Can you provide your timeline. I noticed that you're not on the spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/e/2PACX-1vQWZLwr_NxKM0TIRWrslTBp9V1b7nvDX-VVq8CwVbYN4KOSWVJ-X94Nq7t3azsSBEDWPVG55ADhK-r-/pubhtml?gid=1985433238&single=true&pli=1&urp=gmail_link