+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
After submitting biometrics, there is another letter in my account saying I need to provide the biometrics, not sure if its a glitch in the system or if my latest biometrics were also not good enough. This is the 2nd letter in 4 days. Although my account is showing the new biometrics number.
Did anyone else ever experienced any thing like this before?

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
After submitting biometrics, there is another letter in my account saying I need to provide the biometrics, not sure if its a glitch in the system or if my latest biometrics were also not good enough. This is the 2nd letter in 4 days. Although my account is showing the new biometrics number.
Did anyone else ever experienced any thing like this before?
if name and date of birth and every thing else in your biometric is same as previous one then it must be a glitch , but in my case i had to ask for second biometric because date of birth of my mom was not correct also the VFS office did not took the biometric of my mom as date of birth did not match first time , If biometric number is showing up in online account then it should be fine , i think you should let IRCC know that you have receive the letter again , just in case.

Reactions: immg.applicant

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
if name and date of birth and every thing else in your biometric is same as previous one then it must be a glitch , but in my case i had to ask for second biometric because date of birth of my mom was not correct also the VFS office did not took the biometric of my mom as date of birth did not match first time , If biometric number is showing up in online account then it should be fine , i think you should let IRCC know that you have receive the letter again , just in case.
Yes, I am also thinking it might be a glitch. My information is correct on the letter and in biometrics.
I have sent them an email now waiting for their reply. I hope they will reply soon.

sameer19

Star Member
Mar 12, 2022
That's amazing.
Do you mind updating your timeline? Have you completed Bio, Medical and PCC?
biometric and Medical they have from supervisa (last year). As per my knowledge it should be valid till next year. Did not get any PCC request. That’s why trying to understand what does this letter mean.

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

jcdmng

Aug 22, 2023
Hi to all. Im new to this forum and i just want to compare our application with others. The last email we received from CIC was from May-2023 for Biometric Instructions. I would just like to know when should i expect the next email? Thank you!

richi0010

Jan 12, 2014
Application submitted: Dec 24, 2022
AOR: July 5, 2023
No update after that AOR yet.
They asked to submit the 5768 form in the letter if not already submitted.
Should I submit the form again?
Is anyone in the same boat?

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
Application submitted: Dec 24, 2022
AOR: July 5, 2023
No update after that AOR yet.
They asked to submit the 5768 form in the letter if not already submitted.
Should I submit the form again?
Is anyone in the same boat?
In the same boat. AOR in March and submission was Dec 22. We did not submit 5768 again. I noticed someone got AOR in Dec and Sponsorship approval almost in Jun or Jul. Just sitting tight for now. Not sure if

Reactions: richi0010

richi0010

Jan 12, 2014
In the same boat. AOR in March and submission was Dec 22. We did not submit 5768 again. I noticed someone got AOR in Dec and Sponsorship approval almost in Jun or Jul. Just sitting tight for now. Not sure if
Okay, I didn't submit 5768 again as well.
Were you able to link your apply to gckey? What office are you at?
My file is in Mississauga.

honylalwani

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
06-02-2016
Med's Request
27-10-2016
Med's Done....
31-10-2016
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2017
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
Hi to all. Im new to this forum and i just want to compare our application with others. The last email we received from CIC was from May-2023 for Biometric Instructions. I would just like to know when should i expect the next email? Thank you!
Here is the link for tracker

https://sites.google.com/view/pgp2019/home

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vR5eX8-Cf6Z5UlH9FQLNqmJ-siYas2kenRxh8dJ3gZ9fJVWGiyCvgWEpsZT9udU1_iPo9k4BcugQatg/pubhtml?gid=511830497&single=true

Naytov

Jan 11, 2021
HI everyone,

I noticed that many people start receiving PPR from Mississauga, and I have curios question is anybody got anything from London, ON IRCC??? Medical has been passed on May 11th, Police clearance has been uploaded same day without any request, since then nothing is happening

My parents on Supervisa living with me in Newmarket, ON and our file has been sent to London IRCC due to residing address.

Thanks for help

dixo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
HI everyone,

I noticed that many people start receiving PPR from Mississauga, and I have curios question is anybody got anything from London, ON IRCC??? Medical has been passed on May 11th, Police clearance has been uploaded same day without any request, since then nothing is happening

My parents on Supervisa living with me in Newmarket, ON and our file has been sent to London IRCC due to residing address.

Thanks for help

Yeah same here,
Parents are here on supervisa,
Medical has been updated in May and they requested PCC and I submitted through webform and nothing after that even no notification where our file is.
How did you guys know your file is in Mississauga or London? Did they sent you an email about that?

Thanks,

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah same here,
Parents are here on supervisa,
Medical has been updated in May and they requested PCC and I submitted through webform and nothing after that even no notification where our file is.
How did you guys know your file is in Mississauga or London? Did they sent you an email about that?

Thanks,
Many people receive Sponsorship approval letter in which they have mentioned where our file is .

Reactions: dixo