+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
I got a strange request asking for either my voter ID (didn't have one before I left India) , Aadhaar card (wasn't there when i left India), and middle school certs. Otherwise they are asking for old passports and/or OCI, my old PAN card and parents ration card. Anyone else receive this request?
Hello, we received similar requests, but asking instead for applicants old passports, old school records and her parents as well. It is what it is, we have them all (thank god for excellent record keeping) and will be sent. Just send what they ask, they want to make sure applicants are authentic. Its annoying but it is what it is, what can we do right?

riizi

Nov 12, 2011
the slowest office in processing PGP application and reply to any query on webform is Vancouver , Canada . Can we request to ircc to change the processing application to any other location ?

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
the slowest office in processing PGP application and reply to any query on webform is Vancouver , Canada . Can we request to ircc to change the processing application to any other location ?
You can find the answer to your question here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html

My file recently got transferred from Mississauga to Montreal and I've heard that the Montreal office is also slow.

singhshaman

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Once you login and get to the webpage showing your application's status, search for the link called "View submitted application or upload documents". That should have a spot to upload the documents.
Unfortunately I tried the link but there is no link there upload documents :-(
Will try the IRCC Webform now.

Lucifer Yang

Feb 27, 2017
Unfortunately I tried the link but there is no link there upload documents :-(
Will try the IRCC Webform now.
Same here. I searched on the forums and people are saying the officer is asking for internal documents. If they need documents from us, they will send an email or a letter. So no need to worry.

im_rrk

Feb 11, 2019
Dear all, I have submitted my mother’s PR application in Nov 2022, got PCC request, my marksheets, aadhar card etc in May and I have submitted everything in June.
My mothers super visa application is also in process and just cleared the medical.

I have 2 questions;
1. I am still not able to link my mother’s PR application online and not able to see the current status, some how while linking it’s not able to find the application, is not normal? Do I need to send a webform request on this?

2. since my mother cleared the medical for super visa last week do IRCC need another medical for PR?

please advise. Thanks for the help!

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Same here, they asking to upload old school records (seems vague, how many old school records, which ones? from High School? from college? university?) and old passports of sponsor and her parents as well. When I logged into the online IRCC portal (the linked one) while it shows a location for various additional document uploads, it has not been officially opened for upload by the officer. Also the official letter which was emailed, does not show in the system. Therefore we are having to email all the documents to IRCC instead.

Its an ordeal for sure!

Best of luck to others who are being asked for such records.

Thanks a lot. I was able to link the application using the steps above.

But now I dont really see a space where I can upload the documents. Currently it says:
  • We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.
But where can I upload those documents? The supporting documents page just says "There are no required documents for this Online Application.", and there is no link to upload anything.
Same issue as me. 1. the letter came to an email. 2. They did not upload the letter on the system, because I login in to my linked account, i do not see any official letter from IRCC to upload school records, old passports etc. I have the application linked on their main system, there is a page which
Thanks a lot. I was able to link the application using the steps above.

But now I dont really see a space where I can upload the documents. Currently it says:
  • We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.
But where can I upload those documents? The supporting documents page just says "There are no required documents for this Online Application.", and there is no link to upload anything.

Reactions: singhshaman

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Hello everyone. Is there anyone who still waiting for AOR. I have submitted file in Dec 2022. Have not heard anything this so far. ?

Last edited:

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone. Is there anyone who still waiting for AOR. I have submitted file in Dec 2022. Have not heard anything this so far. ? Please share your experience.
I m also dec 19 applicant. It appears all the progress so far is mainly oct/nov applications

singhshaman

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Same here, they asking to upload old school records (seems vague, how many old school records, which ones? from High School? from college? university?) and old passports of sponsor and her parents as well. When I logged into the online IRCC portal (the linked one) while it shows a location for various additional document uploads, it has not been officially opened for upload by the officer. Also the official letter which was emailed, does not show in the system. Therefore we are having to email all the documents to IRCC instead.

Its an ordeal for sure!

Best of luck to others who are being asked for such records.

Same issue as me. 1. the letter came to an email. 2. They did not upload the letter on the system, because I login in to my linked account, i do not see any official letter from IRCC to upload school records, old passports etc. I have the application linked on their main system, there is a page which
Yeah exactly same situation here. Uploaded through IRCC webform today, hopefully will hear back soon.

singhshaman

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Dear all, I have submitted my mother’s PR application in Nov 2022, got PCC request, my marksheets, aadhar card etc in May and I have submitted everything in June.
My mothers super visa application is also in process and just cleared the medical.

I have 2 questions;
1. I am still not able to link my mother’s PR application online and not able to see the current status, some how while linking it’s not able to find the application, is not normal? Do I need to send a webform request on this?

2. since my mother cleared the medical for super visa last week do IRCC need another medical for PR?

please advise. Thanks for the help!
I also had a lot of confusion trying to link - but I was always entering wrong value for number of applicants. immg.applicant's response helped me:

Number of applicants = principle applicant + dependents + sponsor + co-sponsor (if applicable)

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Hello all. Anyone having experience of submitting the requested additional document request after surpassing the last date to submit the documents?

Last edited: