File Transfer...
April 09 2015
Interview........
June 22 2016
Passport Req..
June 29 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 06 2016
Hi , I have applied PGP application for my mother in law pm December 15th 2022 , and got APR on March 3rd 2023.
No Updates after that , very nervous ,
Please tell me how to link my application to check online ,
I am confused what info enter Applicants or sponsor's ?

Iyan123

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Hi , I have applied PGP application for my mother in law pm December 15th 2022 , and got APR on March 3rd 2023.
No Updates after that , very nervous ,
Please tell me how to link my application to check online ,
I am confused what info enter Applicants or sponsor's ?
Hello, you need yo do a cic account for your mother first. Then, enter your mom’s information (example: UCI, passport number…) and the number of people in the household.

Sowriyab

Apr 14, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I'm sponsor and representative for my parents application
I received a letter saying
"You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for
Permanent Residence for your relative will be forwarded to Vancouver Immigration for further
processing. This office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements
of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
"

But I'm still not able to link application to IRCC account, How long it usually takes to receive a medical request after sponsor eligibility?
ECAS also don't show any status, it always gives an error "we are unable to find your application by the information you have provided"

I tried linking application to my account and my parents account too, but no success yet. And telephone immigration office telephone 8882422100 still says "we are reviewing your eligibility....."

What am I doing wrong? Do I need to use paid representative portal to link? I have not selected paid representative in IMM5476 instead selected "
friend or family member"

Thanks in advance.
Send a web inquiry to IRCC. Sometimes the representative part messes up the linking process, I have heard. You can remove the representative and still have access to application and should be able to link then.

moet_j

Apr 14, 2023
Send a web inquiry to IRCC. Sometimes the representative part messes up the linking process, I have heard. You can remove the representative and still have access to application and should be able to link then.
Thanks for the reply,
Finally i'm able to link application but that also don't have latest updates (i.e. clearance of sponsorship approval). It looks like their database is not well maintained or updated