+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
I applied visitor record extension for my mom in May and today she received the medical exam request. Both my parents are in Canada now as temp visitor. I know the med exam is not for the PR but it could fast track the process as an "up front med exam for PR". My dad gonna do the med exam as "up front" as well so their process can be on the same page.

What are the best way to acknowledge IRCC about the up front med exam results? Send through Wed Form or upload on the GCkey secure system? Or do I need to do anything maybe the Panel Physician will send to IRCC so I just wait the med exam results show up automatically online?
Upfront medical will not fast track the processing time . they may ask us to provide the medical again if this pass the expiry date , Normally they need about 6 month of validy to issue COPR ( That what i heard from 2021 PGP group )

nirvanas

Oct 17, 2022
I need to get english translation for a document (ration card issued in India) in Punjabi. Does anyone know how to get that? I am based out of Toronto

minnekei

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2014 (AOR2:19-02-2014)
File Transfer...
06-02-2014
Passport Req..
07-10-2014 (IP: 19-08-2014, DM: 28-10-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-11-2014
Upfront medical will not fast track the processing time . they may ask us to provide the medical again if this pass the expiry date , Normally they need about 6 month of validy to issue COPR ( That what i heard from 2021 PGP group )
it actually doesn't matter because they need to do it for the visit record anyway, i just want to know the best way to notify for the PR case that med check is done

Reactions: dpatel08

throwawayquestion123

Dec 23, 2022
U
I applied visitor record extension for my mom in May and today she received the medical exam request. Both my parents are in Canada now as temp visitor. I know the med exam is not for the PR but it could fast track the process as an "up front med exam for PR". My dad gonna do the med exam as "up front" as well so their process can be on the same page.

What are the best way to acknowledge IRCC about the up front med exam results? Send through Wed Form or upload on the GCkey secure system? Or do I need to do anything maybe the Panel Physician will send to IRCC so I just wait the med exam results show up automatically online?
UpFront Medicals can be submitted via the fourm. But to be honest, if you can get the medicals within a week or two from the day they request it, im not sure if the "up front" methodology really give you any extra expedition to your file. the effect of this is minimal in my opinion.

Reactions: dpatel08

hm.solaiman

Apr 7, 2019
Hello Good people,

My parents have Super visa. They are planning to visit next year march 2024. I am asked to submit PCC and I am working on it. If final decision is made and my parents are asked to submit passport, how do I handle this situation? as I am am expecting them here with me in canada by that time.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hello Good people,

My parents have Super visa. They are planning to visit next year march 2024. I am asked to submit PCC and I am working on it. If final decision is made and my parents are asked to submit passport, how do I handle this situation? as I am am expecting them here with me in canada by that time.
Just update ircc via webform when theycome here and if both thing happens at same time then webform ircc about there address change with passport submission letter !!! They change the process Nd do in canada virtual landing!

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021

Do the medical for extension and later send it via webform with pr application no. And explain situation if they accept it all good otherwise they will request new one once needed.

And upfront medical not a good option plus as far i search doc.s asking for the letter from irccor they wont do !!

Filipinay

Star Member
Mar 22, 2012
Oakville, ON
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
13-12-2016
Doc's Request.
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
File Transfer...
and SA 06-01-2017; BGC In progress: 26-04-2017
Med's Request
Re- Med request 14-03-2017
Med's Done....
30-03-2017 Medical Passed (Re- Med)
Passport Req..
27-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
VOH 03-07-2017
LANDED..........
22-07-2017
Recently received approval in- principle for my mom under PGP 2022. My question is: to confirm permanent residency via the PR portal, is it through the portal where we submitted the original application or wait for them to set it up for her? TIA!

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
Recently received approval in- principle for my mom under PGP 2022. My question is: to confirm permanent residency via the PR portal, is it through the portal where we submitted the original application or wait for them to set it up for her? TIA!
That's awesome! What's the timeline for your mom?

Filipinay

Star Member
Mar 22, 2012
Oakville, ON
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
13-12-2016
Doc's Request.
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
File Transfer...
and SA 06-01-2017; BGC In progress: 26-04-2017
Med's Request
Re- Med request 14-03-2017
Med's Done....
30-03-2017 Medical Passed (Re- Med)
Passport Req..
27-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
VOH 03-07-2017
LANDED..........
22-07-2017
That's awesome! What's the timeline for your mom?
Submitted Nov 2022
Sponsorship Eligibility: May 5,2023
PCC request: May 12
PCC submitted: June 20 (asked for extension)
Approval in- principle: July 6, 2023

Mississauga Office
Mom in Canada thru TRV

Thank you all! Praying for everyone to get an approval soon!

sameer19

Star Member
Mar 12, 2022
Hello everyone
I got AOR yesterday and also received a second email asking for voter id and Adhar card. We have adhar card but in my mothers voter ID my fathers name spelling is wrong. My parents are currently in Canada on super visa. My question is how can we fix spelling mistake in voter ID without their presence in India please suggest.
Thanks

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hello everyone
I got AOR yesterday and also received a second email asking for voter id and Adhar card. We have adhar card but in my mothers voter ID my fathers name spelling is wrong. My parents are currently in Canada on super visa. My question is how can we fix spelling mistake in voter ID without their presence in India please suggest.
Thanks
You can do online but its long process plus if person is in india or you have someone who go and find blo person that can help fast the process also depends where from your parents are city and state i mean