+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

EEMduShan

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Greetings. In regards to the submission on non-existence documents, we submitted a webform request on June 21 and received ack email of submission immediately. We received, on June 26 (today), an email from their mailbox suggesting that the information/documents we submitted via webform have been added to our file. Just now, on June 26, we received a request letter in our online account suggesting us to disregard the previous letter via online, and asking us a new list documents (actually reduced list from the earlier one). In the new list, they have removed the proof of relationship (so no more India specific document) and just asked us to submit police certificate for parents (father, principal applicant , and mother, dependent spouse) and mother's details of government services. We have been given 30 days from now, so kind of gain of 4-5 days, as we wont be able to get certificates in 30 days from parents' home country (the standard time is 30 days or more).

One question though, when I sent them an explanation letter why we wont be able to submit police certificates on time, do we need to send them a proof. If yes, what could be such? Are screen shots of (a) website suggesting processing time for PCC, (b) online application submission enough ??
If you apply inside Canada for an India police certificate, followed the below steps.
I sent them an email saying that it will take 4 to 6 weeks to receive the PCC in Canada, so I need an extension. They sent an extension for 60 days and now I submitted the PCC successfully.

Reactions: happyCanadian

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
If you apply inside Canada for an India police certificate, followed the below steps.
I sent them an email saying that it will take 4 to 6 weeks to receive the PCC in Canada, so I need an extension. They sent an extension for 60 days and now I submitted the PCC successfully.
Thanks for the reply. Although we did not apply for PCC from India, your case is much like ours. I will send them email a week before the deadline along with all the other requested documents in hand.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Pretty quiet here. Any new update from anyone?
This is my latest status

Parents Country of Citizenship:india

Your Province:bc

Invitation Date:13 oct 2022

Application Submitted Date: 29 nov 2022

Additional Doc Req: (Name of form/s) + Date: 5406 for mother 16dec

Sponsor Approval:02 may 2023

Local Visa Office as per Sponsor Approval:Mississauga

Biometrics Req Date: 13 april 2023 for mom , dad had valid biometrics from supervisa

Medicals Req Date:

PCC adhar card,voter card Req Date: 19 may 2023 and submitted 13 june 2023 confirmed on 23 june they have received the documents

Medical request:

Pre-Arrival Letter Date:

Passport Req Date:

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

satwant1502

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Other
Pretty quiet here. Any new update from anyone?
Hi,
I also received AOR on May 4th and nothing since. I am also not able to search the application in Online application status. Can you please let me know if you were able to access the application status after May 4th? Also, what is Link application on 26th?

RizwanULLAH1

Mar 1, 2023
Hi All,

Please note I received letter from IRCC which confirms that sponsorship Application for my mother was received. I believe it is AOR. However , it mentions that I need to submit IMM5768 or 7748 but I am Quebec resident and it mentions that I don't need to submit this form and need to meet Quebec income requirement.
I used this letter and applied for undertaking with Quebec government but they returned my application and said that I need to provide Sponsor of eligibility letter from IRCC. I am confused now how can IRCC issue Sponsor of eligibility letter if I am not providing any evidence of my income so I am so much confused. Appreciate any guidance. Thanks
----------------------------------------
Dear XXXX-,
This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):
XXXX
Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
 A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.
o If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your application.
OR
o If you selected “No” to the Statement of Consent on this form then you would need to provide in addition, a completed form - IMM 5748 - Income Sources for the Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents and an original OPTION C-Printout for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your parents and grandparents sponsorship application. This document is not the same as the Notice of Assessment and the Option C available on your My Account. The Option C document is available free of charge by calling the CRA. To obtain this document please call CRA at 1-800-959-8281.
Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga
If you are a resident of Quebec, you are not required to provide the above documents. You must meet Quebec’s immigration sponsorship requirements if sponsorship eligibility is met. The ministry in Quebec designated to immigration will assess your income.
To facilitate processing, you may send the requested information/document(s) via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hi All,

Please note I received letter from IRCC which confirms that sponsorship Application for my mother was received. I believe it is AOR. However , it mentions that I need to submit IMM5768 or 7748 but I am Quebec resident and it mentions that I don't need to submit this form and need to meet Quebec income requirement.
I used this letter and applied for undertaking with Quebec government but they returned my application and said that I need to provide Sponsor of eligibility letter from IRCC. I am confused now how can IRCC issue Sponsor of eligibility letter if I am not providing any evidence of my income so I am so much confused. Appreciate any guidance. Thanks
----------------------------------------
Dear XXXX-,
This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):
XXXX
Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
 A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.
o If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your application.
OR
o If you selected “No” to the Statement of Consent on this form then you would need to provide in addition, a completed form - IMM 5748 - Income Sources for the Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents and an original OPTION C-Printout for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your parents and grandparents sponsorship application. This document is not the same as the Notice of Assessment and the Option C available on your My Account. The Option C document is available free of charge by calling the CRA. To obtain this document please call CRA at 1-800-959-8281.
Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga
If you are a resident of Quebec, you are not required to provide the above documents. You must meet Quebec’s immigration sponsorship requirements if sponsorship eligibility is met. The ministry in Quebec designated to immigration will assess your income.
To facilitate processing, you may send the requested information/document(s) via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Its also says if not submitted before or while applying

So if you already submitted no need to do anything and this sponsor approval letter which have file/application no. So you can consider it as a aor too!!

RizwanULLAH1

Mar 1, 2023
Its also says if not submitted before or while applying

So if you already submitted no need to do anything and this sponsor approval letter which have file/application no. So you can consider it as a aor too!!
Thanks for response
No I never submitted IMM5748 or 5768 form when I was submitting documents as I am from Quebec and these forms only required for other provinces except QC. Now I don’t know what document to provide for QC as QC immigration required sponsor eligibility letter before confirming that I meet income requirement. IRCC is asking to meet QC income requirement before providing Sponsor eligibility letter

RizwanULLAH1

Mar 1, 2023
Hi,
I also received AOR on May 4th and nothing since. I am also not able to search the application in Online application status. Can you please let me know if you were able to access the application status after May 4th? Also, what is Link application on 26th?
Can you please confirm how does AOR look like?

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Thanks for response
No I never submitted IMM5748 or 5768 form when I was submitting documents as I am from Quebec and these forms only required for other provinces except QC. Now I don’t know what document to provide for QC as QC immigration required sponsor eligibility letter before confirming that I meet income requirement. IRCC is asking to meet QC income requirement before providing Sponsor eligibility letter
Best and guaranteed answer will be given by ircc so i recommend call ircc using application in this !!

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW