+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

LolaPM

Aug 14, 2022
Hi everyone,

I wanted to share the petition to the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship to improve the Family Sponsorship (PGP) program: https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-4385. I already received the support from the Member of Parliament, and now the petition needs to collect 500 signatures to be presented at the House of Commons.

I would be very grateful if you could sign it and share with your friends and on socials.

Thank you,

Lola

shar2022

Oct 16, 2022
Hello All,

I was finally able to link my application and it shows:

Eligibility review has not started yet.

No Medical required.
No biometrics required.
No Interview required.

Does it mean anything? I haven't received AOR or Sponsor approval letter yet.

Thanks

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
Hello All,

I was finally able to link my application and it shows:

Eligibility review has not started yet.

No Medical required.
No biometrics required.
No Interview required.

Does it mean anything? I haven't received AOR or Sponsor approval letter yet.

Thanks
Thank you for sharing. What sequence of information did you use to link your application?
I received my AOR of May 4 and still not able to link.

shar2022

Oct 16, 2022
Thank you for sharing. What sequence of information did you use to link your application?
I received my AOR of May 4 and still not able to link.
I used the Application# which was sent to me when requesting the additional documents.

Last edited:

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
We applied on early Nov and were asked to send the hand signed representative form on early December, which we submitted within a couple of days (sponsor as a representative). We did not hear anything after that, but were able to link the application on early May, using names, passport info and other personal info. We send an AIT-request last week Thursday, to check what is going on. We received email on Monday to submit consent form from parents allowing the sponsor to inquire information on their behalf plus a signed government issued photo id. We submitted that this week. I guess it will take at least 30 days to get update form them if everything goes well. Lets see.

canada810

Dec 14, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Today I received the AOR for my in-laws and it contains the following information:-
This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):
Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
 A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number

My Question is we had already submitted the IMM5768 form along with the initial submission not sure why they are asking for it again. Has someone got similar request from IRCC along with AOR? When we resubmit again now do we need to include the 2022 income as well , the earlier one included income for 2019-2021.

Thanks !

sonal1988

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
Doc's Request.
In Process since 25th September 2014
AOR Received.
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
26-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
13TH OCTOBER 2014,Submitted on 14th October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
22ND OCTOBER 2014,,DECISION MADE ON 14TH OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
NOVEMBER 2014
Received AOR today.
Thank you everyone

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Today I received the AOR for my in-laws and it contains the following information:-
This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):
Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
 A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number

My Question is we had already submitted the IMM5768 form along with the initial submission not sure why they are asking for it again. Has someone got similar request from IRCC along with AOR? When we resubmit again now do we need to include the 2022 income as well , the earlier one included income for 2019-2021.

Thanks !
No need to submit that form again if you had already included it in your original application. This is only asking you to submit it if you haven’t already done so or say yes to IRCC getting you income from CRA.

riizi

Nov 12, 2011
some of us are receiving AOR and Approval emails so I believe IRCC is working , looks like CPC - Mississauga not pick the file in FIFO but random pick any one.

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
some of us are receiving AOR and Approval emails so I believe IRCC is working , looks like CPC - Mississauga not pick the file in FIFO but random pick any one.
Is it random or by date submitted, last name and or application number? Would be nice to know.