+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Xiaose

Mar 4, 2023
I
It seems that your application takes longer than the others. Maybe you missed mails or emails from IRCC. Usually IRCC gives 30 days to reply/submit required documents. If you missed email/mail from IRCC and passed the 30 days, it will be serious.

If I were you, I will try my best to contact IRCC by call or webform to ask about the reason and process.
checked email. Nothing. No mail Either.

Xiaose

Mar 4, 2023
You scared me
It seems that your application takes longer than the others. Maybe you missed mails or emails from IRCC. Usually IRCC gives 30 days to reply/submit required documents. If you missed email/mail from IRCC and passed the 30 days, it will be serious.

If I were you, I will try my best to contact IRCC by call or webform to ask about the reason and process.
[/QUOTYou scared me, am i the only case taking so long?

Last edited:

Xiaose

Mar 4, 2023
I have my info logged. Waiting for any response from cic. I checked the submission portal, status "submitted". I only have interest confirmation number when i submitted in 2020,am not able to Link my application. No AOR, they might not Start yet. But It's been 7 months, odd.

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Hello experienced folks,
I got medical request for my parent and he is visiting to me at this time. Will it be acceptable by CIC that medical to be performed in Canada instead of home country(citizenship)?

Anyone can share his/her experience?
can you please tell us which office is processing your application ?

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hello experienced folks,
I got medical request for my parent and he is visiting to me at this time. Will it be acceptable by CIC that medical to be performed in Canada instead of home country(citizenship)?

Anyone can share his/her experience?
Please share full timeline for the tracker.
See my signature for info needed.

rish1603

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hi everyone,
I recently received sponsor approval letter for my parents sponsorship. Do I need to submit their PCC within 30 days of receiving sponsor approval or can it wait till they ask for it in another correspondence? My parents are currently visiting me here on Supervisa. Please help

yyzz

Feb 2, 2019
Hi everyone,
I recently received sponsor approval letter for my parents sponsorship. Do I need to submit their PCC within 30 days of receiving sponsor approval or can it wait till they ask for it in another correspondence? My parents are currently visiting me here on Supervisa. Please help
There should be another email asking for PCC. We received sponsor approval letter on May 18, then received PCC request email on May 19.

Reactions: rish1603

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hi everyone,
you will receive a separate request for pcc. it needs to be submitted within 30 days of that request.
You can however apply for pcc and submit it anytime before the request.

Reactions: rish1603

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Hi

I did receive the Sponsor eligibility letter, from CIC.
My parents have completed the biometrics. But Medical and PCC is pending.
My question is, with regard to PCC, under the Requirements for Processing, it mentions about PCC too. Is this the PCC submission request letter or Sponsor eligibility letter or DO I NEED TO WAIT FOR another letter from CPC Mississauga for requesting PCC?

Can someone share the sample PCC letter from PGP 2022?

mentioning the below.

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative will be processed at CPC-Mississauga. This office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you may find contact information for that visa office at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp.

In the same letter, it is also mentioned.

Requirements for Processing

In order to minimize delays, please submit a valid email address for the Principal Applicant and/or their Authorized Representative via IRCC secure account (MyCIC) at www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html. This email address will be used to communicate with the Principal Applicant and their dependant family member (if applicable) throughout the processing of their application.
Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family members. If not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

Police Certificate:
The principal applicant and their dependant family member (if applicable) must provide police certificates from:
 The country where they currently live, and
 Any country they have resided for a period of six months or longer since the age of 18.
Your relative is required to obtain the police certificate from that country’s law enforcement authorities. Please send a copy of the original police certificate to this office as soon as they receive it. Follow these instructions to ensure you provide the correct police certificates: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.

Sowriyab

Apr 14, 2023
Try calling ircc number and use automated service to check your application status

As far a remm. These are the step

Uci
Press 1 for app. Status
2 for sponsorship or pr
3 for file start with F
Then application no. And dob of main applicant

You should be able to know the status!!
I have tried few times and unable to connect to agent. Automated messsage says "Unable to find file using info provided" :(

Lay Tailor

Jun 13, 2018
Just received a request regarding PCC for my parents.
They also asked for their adhaar cards and voter ID card for proof of relationship. Not sure why, as I did submit their marriage certificate initially.

yasnaav

Jan 10, 2020
Hi admin can you please update the spreadsheet in the name of Yasna?

Interested submitted: 2020
Sponsored People: Parents
Parents Country: Chile
Invitation received: October 13, 2022
Application submitted: December 12, 2022
Requested more info: Jan 10, 2023
Submitted: March 9th, 2023
AOR: May 17th, 2023
Processing Office: Mississauga