+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

SiminB

Star Member
Feb 22, 2021
Hi all,
I have a question about the Schedule A form, we submitted the application for my mother-in-law a few months ago, and she completed her medical too, but now they asked us to resubmit the Schedule A form. Specifically, they asked about the question that is asking whether anyone in the application has got any visa rejection in the past. I wonder if my husband and I are also included in this question. My student visa was rejected first many years ago, should I mention this here?

Thanks!

lanreade

Apr 22, 2013
Is there anyone that after eligibility letter, the application was transferred to Montreal CIC office for processing? I am wondering, why Montreal.

omnisap

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
Were you able to link the application after receiving an eligibility letter because the system wasn't allowing me while trying to do it yesterday?
Same with me, i tried to link it online (GC Key) and system not able to find my application.

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
Interested submitted: 2020
Invitation received: October 13, 2022
Application submitted: December 19, 2022
Requested more info: Feb 10, 2023
Submitted: March 3rd, 2023
AOR: May 4th, 2023 (Nothing since)
Processing Office: Mississauga

Any experience with the office? What is their processing time like?

Vinit Mistry

Jul 20, 2017
Hi I have received AOR recently and I want to do PCC for my parents, they are currently in canada on supervisa.
Where can go for PCC in Toronto? What are the best options?
Thanks

syham

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
03-09-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2014
Passport Req..
01-10-2014
Is it possible that principal applicant to have medical examination outside of his residence country( Into another country where he/she would be visiting)?

Naytov

Jan 11, 2021
Hi I have received AOR recently and I want to do PCC for my parents, they are currently in canada on supervisa.
Thanks
I got for my parents at York regional police
Yonge and Elgin mills in Richmond hill, paid around 80 CAD per person

10720 Yonge St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 3C9

They checked within 15 min)

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Thanks
for PCC you need to follow the website , for example if you are from india and living here you need to contact BLS to get PCC done.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

How to apply
You can apply for a Police Clearance Certificate at

syham

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
03-09-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2014
Passport Req..
01-10-2014
Is it possible that principal applicant to have medical examination outside of his residence country( Into another country where he/she would be visiting)?
Hello experienced folks,
I got medical request for my parent and he is visiting to me at this time. Will it be acceptable by CIC that medical to be performed in Canada instead of home country(citizenship)?

Anyone can share his/her experience?

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hello experienced folks,
I got medical request for my parent and he is visiting to me at this time. Will it be acceptable by CIC that medical to be performed in Canada instead of home country(citizenship)?

Anyone can share his/her experience?
Medical can be done anywhere in world
All you have to make sure its by eligible physician/approved by ircc for list search on google ircc medical physician list!!

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Reactions: YVR123

Xiaose

Mar 4, 2023
Hi, my wife is also a sponsor/representative of her parents sponsorship application. We applied on early Nov and have not received any AoR/SA but were able to link our application since last week. After we linked, we learned UCIs and file number and used those info to update the passport on file, my MIL recently renewed her passport and the passport at the time of application is not valid. We updated via webform, https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

We received two emails once we submitted webform, the first one acked that we summited a webform and second acked that our pr file is updated with the info provided via webform.
What code you use to Link your application? csn you show me the process?

I submitted the application for my parents on October 24th, nothing yet from CIC. Only the reminder letter closed to December 24th.

katezhu

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
What code you use to Link your application? csn you show me the process?

I submitted the application for my parents on October 24th, nothing yet from CIC. Only the reminder letter closed to December 24th.
It seems that your application takes longer than the others. Maybe you missed mails or emails from IRCC. Usually IRCC gives 30 days to reply/submit required documents. If you missed email/mail from IRCC and passed the 30 days, it will be serious.

If I were you, I will try my best to contact IRCC by call or webform to ask about the reason and process.