+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Naytov

Jan 11, 2021
To those who were able to link the application on cic account before getting any correspondence (AoR, Spon. approval) from the IRCC, did or have you receive/ed any correspondence after linking?

Yes, Something like that

"""This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.
Hello,
This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.
We’ll review your application to make sure you:
  • provided all of the information we asked for
  • uploaded all required documents correctly
  • paid the fees
We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent has confirmed your application is complete.
Please note that we’ll return your application to you if it is incomplete.
It can take some time before you receive the AOR.
Check your email regularly to see if you’ve received it. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder.
Thank you,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada""""

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
Yes, Something like that

"""This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.
Hello,
This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.
We’ll review your application to make sure you:
  • provided all of the information we asked for
  • uploaded all required documents correctly
  • paid the fees
We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent has confirmed your application is complete.
Please note that we’ll return your application to you if it is incomplete.
It can take some time before you receive the AOR.
Check your email regularly to see if you’ve received it. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder.
Thank you,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada""""
Thanks for the reply. This is what you get when you submit the application package online.

MY question is, correspondence after being able to link the application on online account.

cad13

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 March/2014
AOR Received.
14 April/2014
Med's Request
08 October/2014
Med's Done....
15 October/2014(RPRF Requested on Nov 06 and Paid Nov 07)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 January/2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 January/2015
LANDED..........
23 January/2015
Hello

I have a question. I applied for my parents PGP sponsorship on 1st December 2022.But on December 20th I received a request to submit some forms,which I submitted on January 16th 2023.
Things been quiet after that..until yesterday I received a letter in mail.That reads as following

Dear my name

Immigration, Réfugiés
et Citoyenneté
Canada

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on behalf of the following family members):

my father’s name

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing daeyls, fi not already included in your application, please obtaina n dsubmit as soon as possible:
A completed and signed authorization form - IMM5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.
• fI you selected "Yes" to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner's (if applicable), income tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received
date of yourapplication.
OR
• fI you selected "No" to the Statement of Consent on this form then you would need to provide in addition, a completed form - IMM 5748 - Income Sources for the Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents and an original OPTION C-Printout for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your parents and grandparents sponsorship application. This document is not the same a st h eNotice of Assessment and the Option C available on your My Account.
The Option C document is available free of charge by calling the CRA. To obtain this document please call CRA at 1-800-959-8281.

what is this letter. I already submitted form imm5768 with initial application. And I still can’t check online status. Even though this letter application number starting from F.

please shed some light on this if possible.

rish1603

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hello

I have a question. I applied for my parents PGP sponsorship on 1st December 2022.But on December 20th I received a request to submit some forms,which I submitted on January 16th 2023.
Things been quiet after that..until yesterday I received a letter in mail.That reads as following

Dear my name

Immigration, Réfugiés
et Citoyenneté
Canada

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on behalf of the following family members):

my father’s name

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing daeyls, fi not already included in your application, please obtaina n dsubmit as soon as possible:
A completed and signed authorization form - IMM5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.
• fI you selected "Yes" to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner's (if applicable), income tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received
date of yourapplication.
OR
• fI you selected "No" to the Statement of Consent on this form then you would need to provide in addition, a completed form - IMM 5748 - Income Sources for the Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents and an original OPTION C-Printout for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your parents and grandparents sponsorship application. This document is not the same a st h eNotice of Assessment and the Option C available on your My Account.
The Option C document is available free of charge by calling the CRA. To obtain this document please call CRA at 1-800-959-8281.

what is this letter. I already submitted form imm5768 with initial application. And I still can’t check online status. Even though this letter application number starting from F.

I believe this is the AOR.

manjyot

Jun 18, 2017
Hello All,

We recently got requested to submit the following documents:-

1) Adhar card and voter card for my parents &
2) PCC for India and Kuwait

I have the following questions:-

1) Both my parents have never updated their address on voter card but everything is upto date on Adhar card. Reason for not having the address updated on voter card is they never lived in India. Hence never thought of it. Will that be okay?

2) My mother is in India (Rajouri Garden, New Delhi to be specific). What is the fastest way to get PCC and can she request PCC on behalf of my father while she is there (as my father is currently in Canada and my mom is travelling to Canada next week).

Thank you in advance for all the response/advice.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hello All,

We recently got requested to submit the following documents:-

1) Adhar card and voter card for my parents &
2) PCC for India and Kuwait

I have the following questions:-

1) Both my parents have never updated their address on voter card but everything is upto date on Adhar card. Reason for not having the address updated on voter card is they never lived in India. Hence never thought of it. Will that be okay?

2) My mother is in India (Rajouri Garden, New Delhi to be specific). What is the fastest way to get PCC and can she request PCC on behalf of my father while she is there (as my father is currently in Canada and my mom is travelling to Canada next week).

Thank you in advance for all the response/advice.
1st one i also hve same prob. And we are trying to get it corrected but online portaldnt wrk properly in india (in our case) its still in process fronmote then mnth. May may send same one and write explanation letter and explain whats going on!!
I lm only sure about second question

Father can apply his pcc at bls
And since your mother is coming next week i would suggest apply hers at bls here in canada too since in india we did it at passport office and its been more then 2 weeks from appointment.

And no the person who apply in india at passport office they go in person so no for going behalf of another person

Pcc in last solution is apply at bls website online or print that form
Gether both parents all thr form and you and your father can go to bls and apply for mother too there person dnt hve to go!!

Let me know if you understandwhat i mean!!

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hello

Dear my name

Immigration, Réfugiés
et Citoyenneté
Canada

my father’s name

date of yourapplication.
OR

Its sponsor approval letter and its says if you didnt consent give fr online cra or tax purposes then send andif you haven't submitted .

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Yep looks like, according to the tracker too, I'm only the one who had it)

Now trying to find out what is next? Any idea?
Our application status say we are reviewing your medical exam and we had done for mother not father before so i guess they gonna take old one for my mom and request us for my father !!

Naytov

Jan 11, 2021
Our application status say we are reviewing your medical exam and we had done for mother not father before so i guess they gonna take old one for my mom and request us for my father !!
Hope so, I’ve searched the forum and the internet usually CIC updates medical around 10-15 days
You might need wait a bit and then you get your answer

Good luck!

regalkp123

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Hi All,

After trying numerous times, I am unable to link my parent's application.

I am afraid I might miss any important update as after the AOR, I haven't received anything yet. Timeline is below:-

Invitation Date: Oct, 14 2022
Application Submitted Date: Dec 14, 2022
AOR - March 03, 2022.

Thanks

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hi All,

After trying numerous times, I am unable to link my parent's application.

I am afraid I might miss any important update as after the AOR, I haven't received anything yet. Timeline is below:-

Invitation Date: Oct, 14 2022
Application Submitted Date: Dec 14, 2022
AOR - March 03, 2022.

Thanks
Try calling ircc number and use automated service to check your application status

As far a remm. These are the step

Uci
Press 1 for app. Status
2 for sponsorship or pr
3 for file start with F
Then application no. And dob of main applicant

You should be able to know the status!!

Eric_247

May 12, 2023
Hi All,

I need your advice; see timeline below...
- Submitted Original Application Nov 2022
- Received request via email for incomplete (IMM 5768 - Form was not signed) on 20th Dec 2022
- I resubmitted my parents application via the PR portal on 21st Dec 2022
- I missed the part of the email that said we should send the updated document via email within 30 days.

My Worry...
- I have not heard anything back from IRCC
- I just logged in to parents PR application portal, and status reads "Submitted" -21st Dec 2022 (my second submission date)
- The submitted application is locked I cant access the or view my application field/docs/details
- I also just filled out the web inquiry form (11th may 2023) to find out what my faith would be (note that I did not attach any documents).

Questions...
- Is my application cancelled or returned?
- What does this mean, Is the application still in process, What's your best guess as to what is happening?
- Can you advise me further?

lanreade

Apr 22, 2013
Hi All,

I need your advice; see timeline below...
- Submitted Original Application Nov 2022
- Received request via email for incomplete (IMM 5768 - Form was not signed) on 20th Dec 2022
- I resubmitted my parents application via the PR portal on 21st Dec 2022
- I missed the part of the email that said we should send the updated document via email within 30 days.

My Worry...
- I have not heard anything back from IRCC
- I just logged in to parents PR application portal, and status reads "Submitted" -21st Dec 2022 (my second submission date)
- The submitted application is locked I cant access the or view my application field/docs/details
- I also just filled out the web inquiry form (11th may 2023) to find out what my faith would be (note that I did not attach any documents).

Questions...
- Is my application cancelled or returned?
- What does this mean, Is the application still in process, What's your best guess as to what is happening?
- Can you advise me further?
Were you provided with an application number? If yes, you the application number to check the status via IRCC contact center.