Please select -Given Name and Date of Birth and Family Name

Family Name (required)

Given Name (required)

Date of birth (required)

Applicant's personal information
Please select (required)
Passport Place of Birth

Other Application Information
Provide the following information entered on the application. Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada?
Province (required)

City/Town/Village (required)

Current marital status (required)

Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application (required)

info needed to be filled for sponsor or the parents?

aminY

Mar 21, 2018
Hi everyone,

I submitted PR application for my parents on October 2022. 3 weeks ago I received an email saying that IRCC requires two pieces of information:
1- current residential address
2- police certificate from their country

I mailed these documents to the email in the document request letter. I ensured that "PGP-APR" and the File Number were in the email's subject. I haven't received any confirmation from them and I cannot see any change in the status of the required documents section in the CIC account. is this normal or I should follow up before the deadline for the document submission?

Thank you,
Amin

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Hi everyone,

I submitted PR application for my parents on October 2022. 3 weeks ago I received an email saying that IRCC requires two pieces of information:
1- current residential address
2- police certificate from their country

I mailed these documents to the email in the document request letter. I ensured that "PGP-APR" and the File Number were in the email's subject. I haven't received any confirmation from them and I cannot see any change in the status of the required documents section in the CIC account. is this normal or I should follow up before the deadline for the document submission?

Thank you,
Amin
It is normal. Once IRCC processes the submitted documents, the status will change. Nothing to worry.

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello to All
Pls advice me for the category in webform. I was requested to submit "Option C" form, Im having problems linking my file so I sent it to the CIC email provided. I am also considering to send it through webform however, I do not see the correct category to send it under what will be the closest category in webform? My parents already in Canada.
you need to send it via email on the email address which requested you option C. I went through the same.

Reactions: anupjoginder

anupjoginder

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
you need to send it via email on the email address which requested you option C. I went through the same.
Thanks for the reply.When you got the email? Did you get the reply? I already sent via email. But I can't link my application. I also tried with different options to link.

aminY

Mar 21, 2018
It is normal. Once IRCC processes the submitted documents, the status will change. Nothing to worry.
I have one more question on this. is the file number that IRCC asks us to put on the email subject the same as the Application number in the file? Single number for both parents starting with F?

here is what I have in the document request letter:

If you cannot use IRCC secure account, you may submit your documents via email. Please include “PGP-APR” and your file number in the subject line of the email to:
IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Thank you

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
I ve not got the aor or any correspondence from ircc but i managed to link the file. Don’t know how it worked
Yes some have managed to do so, but in general we should wait for the correspondence. Somehow, mine is taking bit longer than others' case.