+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Saggi09

Sep 24, 2021
This whole business of linking the application to CIC account is driving me nuts. This is just a ridiculous process!

I have tried different combinations for several days. But still can't find the application. Even though I can check the application status via phone service.

Even more frustrating is the fact that you get only 5 attempts in day. After that you are locked out.

Why can't IRCC make it simpler?

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
This whole business of linking the application to CIC account is driving me nuts. This is just a ridiculous process!

I have tried different combinations for several days. But still can't find the application. Even though I can check the application status via phone service.

Even more frustrating is the fact that you get only 5 attempts in day. After that you are locked out.

Why can't IRCC make it simpler?
I managed to link and same combination didn’t work before. So it seems ircc has something to do before we r able to access it

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
I managed to link and same combination didn’t work before. So it seems ircc has something to do before we r able to access it
They have to put it in system then send aor but we cheat and link before even they send aor i guess lol!!

Reactions: pk960

tarun0110

Feb 24, 2023
Hello I applied for PGP application in dec 2022 I was PR then now I got my citizenship oath next week do I need to send any web form to IRCC about my change in status from PR to citizenship.
Can anyone help please

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hello I applied for PGP application in dec 2022 I was PR then now I got my citizenship oath next week do I need to send any web form to IRCC about my change in status from PR to citizenship.
Can anyone help please
After getting citizenship certificate you can send it to ircc through webform !!

anupjoginder

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
Hello to All
Pls advice me for the category in webform. I was requested to submit "Option C" form, Im having problems linking my file so I sent it to the CIC email provided. I am also considering to send it through webform however, I do not see the correct category to send it under what will be the closest category in webform? My parents already in Canada.

Rick K

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Can somebody please guide step by step how to link the application?

chucky44

Feb 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
30-06-15
AOR Received.
02-08-15
File Transfer...
31-08-15 and Kingston started Process 9-9-15
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
11-08-16 and got interview e-mail 07-07-16
Passport Req..
11-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-16
LANDED..........
22-08-16
Can somebody please guide step by step how to link the application?
Immigration and citizenship - Canada.ca

create account there

What program did you apply for?
Category (required)
Please select Permanent Residence
Sub-category (required)

Please select -Given Name and Date of Birth and Family Name

Family Name (required)

Given Name (required)

Date of birth (required)

Applicant's personal information
Please select (required)
Passport Place of Birth

Other Application Information
Provide the following information entered on the application. Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada?
Province (required)

City/Town/Village (required)

Current marital status (required)

Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application (required)

Rick K

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Immigration and citizenship - Canada.ca

create account there

What program did you apply for?
Category (required)
Please select Permanent Residence
Sub-category (required)

Please select -Given Name and Date of Birth and Family Name

Family Name (required)

Given Name (required)

Date of birth (required)

Applicant's personal information
Please select (required)
Passport Place of Birth

Other Application Information
Provide the following information entered on the application. Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada?
Province (required)

City/Town/Village (required)

Current marital status (required)

Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application (required)
Thank you so much!!

hanky

Jan 21, 2016
Is it necessary to link the application ? Anyway we get an email form ircc when there is any changes in file. Someone pls reply. Thanks