+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Zion12

Feb 3, 2020
My PGP Application
Interest Sent Date: 14 October 2020 | Invitation Received Date: 12 October 2022
Application Submitted Date: 26 November 2022- no update yet until now after i submit my application
AOR Received Date: N/A | Application Linked Date: 27 March 2023
Biometrics request gckey: April 5 2023

is it normal that if you log in again for biometrics appointment in VFSglobal after you confirm it, it says no record found but i received the email from Vfs saying that i have a unique reference number and confirmation of biometrics appointment. When i try to log in again to email the appointment letter, says no record found. Thanks

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
My PGP Application
Interest Sent Date: 14 October 2020 | Invitation Received Date: 12 October 2022
Application Submitted Date: 26 November 2022- no update yet until now after i submit my application
AOR Received Date: N/A | Application Linked Date: 27 March 2023
Biometrics request gckey: April 5 2023

is it normal that if you log in again for biometrics appointment in VFSglobal after you confirm it, it says no record found but i received the email from Vfs saying that i have a unique reference number and confirmation of biometrics appointment. When i try to log in again to email the appointment letter, says no record found. Thanks
Hi, what information you used to link the application. We applied on Nov 6 and sent additional document on early dec, but nothing yet.

hcyrusr

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2014
Med's Request
12-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
How do you link the application to GCkey. I have tried linking the application to my GCkey three days in a row with all possible combinations and it doesn't find any application.
It is not clear whose info sponsor or applicant should be entered!
I have used UCI and Application# in the AOR letter. I have used both my passport and the applicant's passport, and the last section I put # of applicants + sponsor still does not find anything

syham

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
03-09-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2014
Passport Req..
01-10-2014
Hey fellows, I see lot of folks who submitted application in Dec 2022, they got AOR.
Did anyone receive AOR or application status response from immigration office if application submitted in between 08th Nov to 14th Nov2022?
Anyone knows a reason why they have been pulling application randomly?

Is there any way to check the application status or reach out CIC relevant dept?

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
Hey fellows, I see lot of folks who submitted application in Dec 2022, they got AOR.
Did anyone receive AOR or application status response from immigration office if application submitted in between 08th Nov to 14th Nov2022?
Anyone knows a reason why they have been pulling application randomly?

Is there any way to check the application status or reach out CIC relevant dept?
Submitted on early Nov and additional docs on early dec. and nothing yet.

shar2022

Oct 16, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Submitted requested documents through email but haven’t received any confirmation. Does cic provide confirmation of received documents?

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
I am asked to submit IMM0149 form to provide details of all government positions held in the past. I am a retired bank employee, can anyone please guide me as to how to fill the form? I don't remember names of my supervisors and also don't remember all the dates correctly.

anupjoginder

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
Hello All
I was requested to submit option C form, Im having problems linking my file so I sent it to the Cic email provided. I am also considering to send it through webform however, I do not see the correct category to send it under what will be the closest category in webform?
Thank You I'm advance.

Zion12

Feb 3, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted on behalf of and family (if applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative will be forwarded to RROC for further processing. This office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you may find contact information for that visa office at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp.
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

Yesterday I received a biometrics request and today i just received this letter from CIC thru email. Just to clarify is this AOR or just eligibility to sponsor? Thanks

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi,
I managed to link my application to gckey however I have not received aor or any communication from ircc. In account i can see application number starting with F00…. So what doest it mean. My application date is 19 Dec

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted on behalf of and family (if applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative will be forwarded to RROC for further processing. This office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you may find contact information for that visa office at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp.
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

Yesterday I received a biometrics request and today i just received this letter from CIC thru email. Just to clarify is this AOR or just eligibility to sponsor? Thanks
This is Sponsor Approval.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hi,
I managed to link my application to gckey however I have not received aor or any communication from ircc. In account i can see application number starting with F00…. So what doest it mean. My application date is 19 Dec
Thats your application no. And you will get aor when they start working on your application!!