+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

shar2022

Oct 16, 2022
Hello Everyone. Received an email to reprovide hand signed 5669 form. One of my parent doesn't have last name on the passport just given name and when I leave the Given name blank it doesn't let me validate the form. Does anyone know what should I put?

Thanks for all your help!

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hello Everyone. Received an email to reprovide hand signed 5669 form. One of my parent doesn't have last name on the passport just given name and when I leave the Given name blank it doesn't let me validate the form. Does anyone know what should I put?

Same here we putted all name on family name and leave given name empty try if that works otherwise put full name in both fields?

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021

Also Please share your current timeline in below format to be added to the PGP tracker:

Sponsored Person: (Parent/s, Grandparent/s, In Law/s)
Parents Country of Citizenship:
Your Province:
Invitation Date:
Application Submitted Date:
Additional Doc Req: (Name of form/s) + Date:
Sponsor Approval:
Local Visa Office as per Sponsor Approval:
Biometrics Req Date:
Medicals Req Date:
PCC Req Date:
Pre-Arrival Letter Date:
Passport Req Date:

dmoney

Nov 14, 2022
I Submitted PGP Application for my parents on 07DEC2022 I haven't received any email from IRCC since the Submission. Any one with Similar Situation
Same here. Submitted application on Nov 18 and no word from IRCC since then. Do you folks recommend trying a call or IRCC or a Webform or do you think it's a waste of time since I don't even have Application # right now.

shar2022

Oct 16, 2022
Also Please share your current timeline in below format to be added to the PGP tracker:

Sponsored Person: (Parent/s, Grandparent/s, In Law/s) : In Laws
Parents Country of Citizenship: INDIA
Your Province: ON
Invitation Date: OCT 2022
Application Submitted Date: NOV 15th 2022
Additional Doc Req: (Name of form/s) + Date: March 10th 2023
Sponsor Approval:
Local Visa Office as per Sponsor Approval:
Biometrics Req Date:
Medicals Req Date:
PCC Req Date:
Pre-Arrival Letter Date:
Passport Req Date:
Please add to the timeline

canada810

Dec 14, 2020
Today I received an email from IRCC asking for below consent form documentation to be completed and sent back within 30 days:

Consent & Declaration Form (PA):The Consent and Declaration form submitted is incomplete. Please submit a complete Consent and
Declaration form attached to the letter. This form should be completed and signed by the Principal Applicant. To sign, the Principal Applicant must enter their name as it appears on their passport in the designated signature field.

They have also attached a consent form copy along with the email. My question is, the Principal applicant just need to accept the consent form and provide a signature with their full name as per passport? There is no mention about spouse/dependent signature, I believe that is not needed in that case? Has anyone gone through the same before , if so appreciate if you can share some experience/feedback.

Saggi09

Sep 24, 2021
Where do you apply for Police clearance certificate in India? At local police station or a third party service provider?

I remember reading somewhere that BLS also provides this service?

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Where do you apply for Police clearance certificate in India? At local police station or a third party service provider?

Here
https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink?request_locale=en

And they dont accept local police station pcc go here signup fill applicant detail pay 500rs. And book appointment then go on that day with original doc.s dont upload doc.s just take originals

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021

Did you receive aor or any other doc. Request before pcc request??