+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Invutae

Jul 5, 2022
Hi guys,
I just received an email from the immigration office mentioning about incorrect fees.

What’s the correct amount of processing fees I should pay if I’m sponsoring my dad & mom?
ive previously paid $1080.
Should I pay another $1085 for my mom?

I’m the sponsor and my dad is principal applicant while my mom is accompanying him. Thanks!

Fees$CAN
Sponsor your parent or grandparent
Sponsorship fee ($75), principal applicant processing fee ($490) and right of permanent residence fee ($515)
Sponsor your parent or grandparent (without the right of permanent residence fee)
Sponsorship fee ($75) and principal applicant processing fee ($490)
Include the spouse or partner of your parent or grandparent
Processing fee ($570) and right of permanent residence fee ($515)
Include the spouse or partner of your parent or grandparent (without the right of permanent residence fee)
Processing fee ($570)

isingh9

Aug 28, 2017
HI All

I got this email 2 days back.

Code:
Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted on behalf
of XXXXXX and family (if applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for
Permanent Residence for your relative will be processed at CPC-Mississauga. This office was
selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act.
Is this Sponsership approval ? I haven't received the AOR email yet. Is it normal ?

Also I am not able to link the application in my CIC account . I am using my UCI number and Application number starting with FXXXXXXX.

jailika

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
Anybody has idea about Delhi biometric appointments ?

my MIL needs to travel to Delhi from patna for biometric. I am trying to time it in a way that we can get an appointment for 7th.
when should I try for the 7th appointment?

call Center is useless and they just say they have no control over dates and first come first serve.
SAME here.. My MIL need to travel from Patna to Delhi/Mumbai and they said its automatic date and time.. so you never know.. the day you submit you can get next day itself

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Anybody used ecas and able to see application process?

Also what information to fill there main applicant (ex. My fathers uci name dob and place)?

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Hi guys,
I just received an email from the immigration office mentioning about incorrect fees.

What’s the correct amount of processing fees I should pay if I’m sponsoring my dad & mom?

I’m the sponsor and my dad is principal applicant while my mom is accompanying him. Thanks!

Fees$CAN
Sponsorship fee ($75), principal applicant processing fee ($490) and right of permanent residence fee ($515)
Sponsor your parent or grandparent (without the right of permanent residence fee)
Include the spouse or partner of your parent or grandparent (without the right of permanent residence fee)
Processing fee ($570)
Yes you need to pay another 1085
Did you already paid for biometric fee ? or did you get biometric done for supervisa before ?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So why is there the need for PGP to be processed faster? Parents can visit in normal visitor visa or supervisa.
It's not the same. Things like going to hospital and see doctor - Parents with health cards get priority versus those without.

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hi guys,

Fees$CAN
Processing fee ($570)
pls share full timeline for the tracker...
pls see my signature for details needed...

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
HI All

I got this email 2 days back.

Code:
Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted on behalf
of XXXXXX and family (if applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for
Permanent Residence for your relative will be processed at CPC-Mississauga. This office was
selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act.
Is this Sponsership approval ? I haven't received the AOR email yet. Is it normal ?

Also I am not able to link the application in my CIC account . I am using my UCI number and Application number starting with FXXXXXXX.
pls share full timeline for the tracker...
pls see my signature for details needed...

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Anybody used ecas and able to see application process?

Also what information to fill there main applicant (ex. My fathers uci name dob and place)?
You need to use Sponsor UCI and Place of Birth to see status on Ecas...
Its not working for me... maybe you will have better luck...

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
N
You need to use Sponsor UCI and Place of Birth to see status on Ecas...
Its not working for me... maybe you will have better luck...
nope didn't worked for me either tried all

Prob. Is i cant link in gc key however it does find 1 application but wanted me to cancel my rep. Lol which i cant do so ecas and calling ircc and using there automated service to check application status is my only option and it says

Eligibility not started yet
Rest we do not need rightnow
And we are processing your background check

Is this same in your or people how got sponsor approval or pcc,biometric request
Or
Shows something diff.?

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
N
nope didn't worked for me either tried all

Prob. Is i cant link in gc key however it does find 1 application but wanted me to cancel my rep. Lol which i cant do so ecas and calling ircc and using there automated service to check application status is my only option and it says

Eligibility not started yet
Rest we do not need rightnow
And we are processing your background check

Is this same in your or people how got sponsor approval or pcc,biometric request
Or
Shows something diff.?
As of now my GC Key does not show any new information, so trust me you are not missing out on anything.
Everything is still the same as it was a month ago when I linked my application, even though I received Sponsor approval after linking.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
As of now my GC Key does not show any new information, so trust me you are not missing out on anything.
Everything is still the same as it was a month ago when I linked my application, even though I received Sponsor approval after linking.
Okay thank you for the update !!