+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
I have received the exact same response as above.I am also a quebec applicant and was able to link my application to CGkey. My question is

1. Updated residential address- whose residential address are they referring to? My (sponsor) or My parents? How do I show updated residential address?
2. Your Travels (IMM 5562)- I have already submitted this in the portal. Do I submit the exact same form again? If yes where do I find the PDF form?
3. In-Depth CV/Resume:- I have already submitted this in the portal. Do I re-submit the exact same one again? What is meant by In-depth Resume. I have already written about their job/business and job description and when they started working from etc. Will appreciate if someone can help me answer these
Its says if not submitted with application please read your email

Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family
members. If not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as
possible

so if any new change happened from submission day to this email day then update them via webform or see if there is option to submit adr in portal otherwise nothing to do !!

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
No it shouldn’t. If there are medical reasons to expedite for parents being sponsored there will be concerned about whether they qualify due to their health.
Actually it was medical condition for sponsor rather than parents :s

mtl-Oct21-2021

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
Its says if not submitted with application please read your email

Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family
members. If not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as
possible

so if any new change happened from submission day to this email day then update them via webform or see if there is option to submit adr in portal otherwise nothing to do !!
Thank you for helping me understand this. Appreciate the help :)

dixo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
it may take about a week or 2 to link the application . make sure you try all combination for number of application - count yourself . co-signer if any and then mom and dad , in my case i enter 4 to link it .
Thanks So much dpatel,
It worked.
I was able to link my application exactly the way you said.
I counted myself . co-signer if any and then mom and dad , in my case I enter 3 to link it. because there's no co-signer
only me as sponsor and mom dad - total 3
thanks,

Reactions: dpatel08

dixo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Thank you for helping me understand this. Appreciate the help :)
Yeah you don't have to do anything.
did you complete the profile after linking it to IRCC account yet?
if not click on view submitted application then hit next next then sign and put applicant given & last name and submit.
then it will show submitted status on IRCC account otherwise it will show "Pending Registration" status.

Reactions: jessiezhai

meet9lucky

Jul 11, 2014
I've received PCC request for my parents but the date is not available until the end of next month and deadline is 30 days. I won't be able to upload it in 30 days. What can be done in this case? Please provide suggestions.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
I've received PCC request for my parents but the date is not available until the end of next month and deadline is 30 days. I won't be able to upload it in 30 days. What can be done in this case? Please provide suggestions.
Book the best date you can get and dowoad that appointment then send it to ircc via webform with explanation?

dixo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
They understand this, you don't need to submit to them anything.
Whenever you can get the earliest will be fine even after 2 months.

Did you also receive Medical request??

Reactions: TusyaUA

chanvin

Mar 22, 2023
I'm new here I have a question - I have submitted the application and waiting for approval of sponsor letter, My parents are planning to visit for 4-5 months on their visitor visa this summer, if they get the PCC, Medical request while they are here in Canada, can they do the process here? and apply for PCC through BLS India ?

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
I'm new here I have a question - I have submitted the application and waiting for approval of sponsor letter, My parents are planning to visit for 4-5 months on their visitor visa this summer, if they get the PCC, Medical request while they are here in Canada, can they do the process here? and apply for PCC through BLS India ?
Yes they can do medical anywhere and pcc though bls !!